💜💜💜💜💜25💜💜💜💜💜

Looking at you he slowly puts the remote next to him on the couch, his head set on his head and you shake your head. "Nope you promised to play a couple rounds with me."

"Oh we are going to play more than a couple." He says while moving his head closer. You had just put your headset on and you crossed your legs.

"I can smell it dripping off you, closing your legs won't stop that."

You gasp as the game is parachuting you in. "Jungkook, there's minors playing!"

He grabs his remote and sits down sulkily and even though you had learned a lot of Korean today you weren't exactly sure what all he had said but when someone playing says if you want to stop and go eat your girlfriend do it.

"Jungkook!"

He shrugs and attempts to play but he keeps getting killed and is getting more frustrated. Only five minutes have passed. He can't sit still and the smell coming off of you is wreaking havoc with his brain. "Angelique how many drops did you use? It's the other stuff too. I looked all that stuff up."

You laugh. "So you have been going through my things?"

He laughs but it's not the cute bunny kookie laugh. It's that sexy one that when you have seen it in videos makes you sigh because it's more rare. "How else was I going to buy you a case of it? I found out that when mixed with the pheromones it makes your orgasms stronger. Is that why you put so much on?"

"No! Well kind of. You said I was scared too. So I decided to teach you a lesson."

"Me? I think tonight it will be you being taught." He says looking into the kitchen.

Your gaze follows his, finally seeing two figures standing quietly in the shadows he smiles as they both breathe in deep and Tae moves into the room.

"I could smell you through the vents in my room."

You're a little distracted from the game and then are shooting at someone approaching you. When Jimin comes into the room he sits right next to you and leans in kissing you instantly thrusting his tongue in to deepen it. Hearing your Avatar die you feel as Tae takes the controller putting it on the floor before getting on his knees between your legs.

Jungkook-ah, did she say she's trying to teach you a lesson and that she's not scared?

"Yes she did Hyung."

You look at Tae who nips your kneecap. "Silly Cheonsa, you should be very scared."

Jungkook watches as Jimin goes back to kissing your lips while Tae has lifted your legs with his shoulders until your back is flush with the couch Jimin half laying on you now. Moving the tiny scrap of material aside V breathes in so slow and deeply. "It's intoxicating." He says before swirling his tongue around your clit.

Your hips buck up at the sensations and you realize that oh shit you should be scared, it was like they had not wanted to scare you much. But suddenly they didn't care, but you weren't going anywhere. You are not going to last long at all. You had definitely gone overboard.

Feeling Jimin's hot mouth on your breast makes your body arch and then you are free of thoughts just enjoying the feeling of these two hot men worshipping your body. Tae's tongue slick with your juices makes it feel so silky, feeling your walls starting to contract your hands are fisted in two different men's hair.

When Jimin hears the sounds he now recognizes of you getting close he covers your mouth with his letting you scream into it, your body having one of the most intense orgasms so far. Your legs over Tae's shoulders pushing him with your feet digging into his back pushing him into you, your ass off the couch connected to his face.