💜💜💜💜💜30💜💜💜💜💜

You have been floating for a very long time. It feels like you are on a cloud but the cloud smells like them and it heals the wound you had. You smile in delight as you drift, you knew Heaven would feel just like them to you. You would rather be with them obviously but you're able to tuck the cloud around you in ways. You lay back and when you do you see that you are in a tube and reflected is memories. 

You smile as you see yourself interacting from the first when Jungkook smelled you and you hear his thoughts this time We have thirty minutes before the start. Maybe I can show her the bathroom. Jimin's done that before.

You frown at where his thoughts went and continue to watch. When you are back to your last day floating away from them you avert your eyes not wanting to see it again. Then you look back hearing Jin crying even harder and your Dad has collapsed grabbing his heart just as you had been yanked and the picture goes dark.

You continue on your path watching as you meet them the other times. Some of it makes you giggle and some you are perturbed with. It was always with all seven. But sometimes accidents happen and you started over.   

Laughing out loud you can't even help it. One time you had shifted into a bunny form with Jungkook and Jimin who had wanted to fool around as the bunny Jungkook was and watched in disbelief as a hawk had come down and grabbed you, taking you off for dinner. 

Laying there you think about everything you are seeing and it seems that the only path that has gotten you very far is being with Jungkook, Namjoon or Hobi first. And then you see how Hobi is out for first because you drowned in the pool two nights.

All right Namjoon and Jungkook first you think, taking mental notes and then you feel the cloud stop. You see their names above and there's also a four pronged fork in the road tunnel system and then a voice that you recognize. 

Hello Angelique

"Chayton, your bitch mother shot me! My men were crying. I will never forgive her. How could she have asked me too?"

I'm sorry but you kind of don't have a choice there, you will.

"How are they?"

He sighs so sadly. Very bad, Yoongi broke the group up and went into hiding. He still writes in this universe but it's all dark and sad and it's not the same. Namjoon is very upset and depressed but holding on.

"Who isn't?"

They always handle it differently. Jimin drinks too much. Jin eats too much and has a gut. Taehyung has become a painter but he only paints Angels with purple eyes.

Hobi acts like he's okay but cries himself to sleep alone. 

"So who isn't alone?"

He sighs. Jungkook never really recovers right. He overdoes everything and he moved to America. His bed is filled with empty conquests trying to push the memory of you out. If he's trying to win some game he's succeding.

"I see. Thanks for all that." You say and then point at the tunnels. "What is all this?"

I wasn't able to tell you certain things. But this is the crossroads of our lives. Each of the three tunnels.

"Umm there's four."

Always impatient. He says while chuckling. Each of the three tunnels will show you things. I'm sorry but you have to go through the middle one first. But it's a one time thing. All of this you will remember like a dream. That way the decisions you make are yours to make.