💜💜💜💜💜15💜💜💜💜💜

Cooking in the kitchen later one of your Dad's favorite dinners Beef Stroganoff from your Mom's side your great grandmother and where she got the blond hair in Russia.

You smile as you taste the sauce. It's perfect and you're excited for them to try it. Your grandmother had made this for a potluck in the tiny community in New York of Russian immigrants incoming. Your Great Grandfather has been easily smitten by her and her cooking as he had said. They had lived until you were fourteen and had been some of the reason for your acting out.

When they come in Jin and Yoongi are the first you see. They both stare at you and smile as you wave Jin over. "Try this!"

Holding the spoon out he does as you ask and grins. "It's very good."

You lick the spoon after, his eyes watching you and Yoongi has moved behind you. "Don't I get a taste?" He asks smirking at you.

Oh you know you can have as much of what I have to eat as you want, I made plenty. You say while dipping the spoon in and offering him some. It's creamy right? Not too salty? You ask as you put it to his in shock opened mouth.

"Mmm yes, sgood." He says forgetting how to talk in English let alone his mind which is wondering where would be the best place to eat what she was offering.

Just good? What happened to that slick tongue of yours?

Okay sink to cool is off.

Jin can only watch in fascination as Suga pushes you against the sink, his mouth on yours, his hands under your robe. I'll show you my slick tongue.

Your hips slide against his. But what would Jin Oppa say my little Gato?

Your oppa would say as soon as he's done with his tongue and making you wet for me I would sit you on me.

And then would my little gato take the last of my virginity?

And just as Yoongi is about to drag you and Jin to his room the others come in. "Something smells good. Hey, what are you two doing? Leave her alone!"

"Ugh I used to like him, he's so annoying." Yoongi says in enish making Jungkook frown.

Sitting next to Tae and Jimin at dinner you find great satisfaction in messing with them. Your breasts inside the robe feel smooth and heavy as they brush against their arms as you reach for a hunk of bread by Jimin and some salt later by Tae.

Taehyung eats his food so fast you wonder if he even tasted it. But they all tell you how good it is. And then run off to their rooms after thanking you again.

Sighing frustratedly later the robe is gone and in just your underwear you look around. There has to be something, someway you can get to them. But which one? And as it comes to you dressing in a dress you put more of that gel stuff and your hair up in a clip.

Going to his door from inside he hears you knocking and groans quietly. Maybe if he didn't make any noises she would go away.

I thought we were supposed to be getting to know each other? Unless you don't want to do that anymore?

And he yanks the door open with concern on his face. Of course I do, baby.

You lean in and sniff him. At first I thought you smelled like Mangoes but that's not it and in his head you see an image. Yes, that's it. That makes so much sense.

He smiles but it's more seductive before he sets his face into something more relaxed. Did you want to watch a movie or just hang out and talk?