💜💜💜💜💜13💜💜💜💜💜

A/N trigger warning violence

At the elevator you don't understand the signs or where you are going so knowing where the cafeteria is you decide to start there. It's not super busy but enough so that you look around and spot two guys in the corner looking at you and then down and at you again you walk over.

"Hello, could you help me please? Pointing at your skates. I heard there is an ice skating rink?" You say this in English knowing the one who speaks it as well.

Yeonjun nodded and at his side you almost didn't recognize the other because his hair color had changed to blond again. Shaking Yeonjun's hand, "My name is Angelique. You're Yeonjun." You smile at the other one. "And you are Joshua from Seventeen right?"

He laughs. "Yes I am."

Smiling at them both. "What floor is it on?"

Joshua stands and Yeonjun does too. "We will take you."

So following them to the elevators they take the elevator down to the basement level as Joshua explains. "It says basement but it's above P3 until you get a hang of the language. So you are American?"

"Yes, which is why I'm glad I found you two. I have family in San Jose Yeonjun." You say to him.

"I lived there for a couple of years."

You smile at him. "I know."

"Are you into all Kpop or just?" And Joshua hits his shoulder.

"Ahh so Bangs announcement went out?"

They both blush and nod. But you aren't embarrassed anymore. "I like all of Kpop but my best friend is MOA. And a Carat so we both fangirl for each other and just like it all."

Getting off the floor they walk with you and you laugh. "Well I won't have to ask someone again." Looking at the door someone had put stickers of two ice cubes and a baby.

Opening the door, you thank them and they follow you into the dark room and show you where the lights are and the sound system and as there's no one there you are happy. And not wanting to be rude you turn.

"Thank you for showing me everything guys. I'm sure I will see you around. Good night."

And them not being stupid know they are being asked to leave so they do.

Standing there you look around as you stretch your arms and legs. Going through your old routine to limber yourself. Finally you sit in a chair near the rink. You take off your slippers and work on lacing up your skates. Putting your earbuds in you go through a list that was so far down you had to search for it.

Putting the song you chose on pause you walk to the edge of the ice and almost have a panic attack. You hadn't really stepped foot on the ice since that day and you almost can smell all of the smells of that day like it had happened yesterday. You push it aside and slip your skate guards off as you put first one then the other skate on the ice.

Standing there for a minute you take a couple of deep breaths before pushing play and shove off.

Phil Collins: In the air tonight

Getting a feel for the ice you do a couple of laps around and closing your eyes you feel the music consume you and get a chill that you had only ever experienced on the ice. The enjoyment and thrill of it. This was one of those songs you hadn't listened to in years. You had shut out so much of yourself and what you had enjoyed.

Taking a deep breath you start speeding up, moving from the inside to the outside, letting the momentum carry you along and doing a few spins you smile to yourself. Letting moves flow over you easily your a little surprised that it hadn't been shut away.