💜💜💜💜💜27💜💜💜💜💜

You and the girls work a good three hours of your dance routine for the guys on Friday and Nari has found the perfect place for you guys to film the opening scene tomorrow night. Once done practicing you part on your respective floors with Trish at your side wanting a shower and nap but both stop as Namjoon has come out of his room hearing you.

"Wait what?" You asked hearing his thoughts rapidly.

"This has become a bigger thing than Bang expected. He said he can call in some caterers."

Trish looks at you and shakes her head. "It's Mexican. There might not be enough beans to go around, you'll need to order some cans. I'll just add in some jamon and butter."

You're both prattling on to him as he takes notes, nodding and checking things off on his shopping app. Deciding to shower later you get a cart brought out from a room and with the guys help you trudge everything upstairs to where tables are being dressed and plugging in the crock pots in the kitchen you put things in the fridge and Trish get things settled before going back down.

Namjoon had promised there would be enough grilled meat and steaks coming now and you nodded sitting on the bed as you took your socks off and he continued to talk standing there in his boxers and a tank top. Not even noticing as Trish jumped off the bed and slipped your robe on before leaving. You can see the stress radiating off of him and you can't help but reach out and touch his thigh muscle which twitches when you do.

He is watching you now as you speak. "Did I ever tell you that you were the first one who caught my eye?"

"Me? Why?" He asks, baffled.

Your eyebrow arches. "Besides the fact that you're hot? Your guys first video I just actually liked the song. But your second video just made me take notice. I had just turned twelve."

He grimaces. "God I was 19 years old. You were just a baby."

You smile as you climb off the bed and get on your knees, smiling as he comes to attention immediately. Looking up at him you pull his boxers down saying. "Well now I'm your babygirl so it's a good thing I like older men isn't it?" You ask before slipping the head of him in your mouth.

It's a much more relaxed Namjoon, who leaves your room while you take a shower. In the afternoon everyone is getting ready and there's lots of ins and outs of your room. Namjoon comes in finally with his dress shirt open partially and a tie around his neck untied. "I also ordered some chicken just in case. But just from this place nearby."

Standing him in front of you as he talked you button him up and then ask, "What kind?" You ask as you tug at his tie.

"Hmm? Oh a Windsor knot please."

You continue working and say. "Thank you for helping. I kept getting more texts from Nari saying what I had wasn't going to be enough."

"Of course, I will always be there to help lighten your load."

"And I will lighten yours too." You say patting his tie making him look in the mirror.

"Hey that's perfect. Thank you."

The other guys had been showing you what they are wearing and last minute questions, texts about the dinner tonight and you had finally gone to the kitchen in your new top for the evening.