💜💜💜💜💜20💜💜💜💜💜

The next morning you wake around ten and even though you were alone in his bed you smile at the note and flower by his pillow.

Thank you for last night, it was beautiful just like you. XOXO

Taking his scent in again you climb out of bed and find your bottoms but your top is a little bit harder to spot so you send out. Tae, did you see my top?

Yes Cheonsa it's over by my side kind of under the bed.

Spotting it you smirk. Thank you.

You're welcome.

Going into your room you grab your charged phone and checking your messages you call Trish.

"Are you excited girl?" You ask when she answers.

"Oh my God you wouldn't believe how excited I am. I have packages from your parents and my flight takes off tomorrow at four am. I'll be there around seven. They are sending someone to pick me up. This is so beyond cool."

"I can't wait to hang out with you. We are going to have so much fun and we have so much to talk about. I'm going to fix your room up here."

"I'm going to eat dinner and then see if I can get some sleep. I can't wait to meet Nari too."

"Okay well go eat and fall asleep the sooner you do the sooner you are here. I love you!"

"I love you too!"

And you hang up and then text Nari.

How was your
weekend?

And it's a few minutes before the response comes in as you are changing your clothes and when it does you smirk.

Apologies the person
you are trying to reach
has reached an orgasmic
peak and can't respond.

So have I but unless your
dead come up and help me get
Trish's, room ready. Please!

Then we can share some
of what happened.

LOL okay I'll be there in 10.

When Nari gets there you let her in and head with her to the room next to yours that is empty. "She's excited to meet you and excited about her trip. I can't wait to see her."

You both talk and laugh about your weekends you show her your new tattoo and she smiles. "I might have to do something like that."

"Thirteen kitties? We have an expression about women who are single with lots of cats. But this would be different." You say as you both laugh.

Around one when Nari leaves and you are in the kitchen making some tuna salad you hear a voice in your head. Hey, we want to take you to dinner when we get home. With your friend coming we don't want to intrude on your time too much. Namjoon has said.

Sending a picture of the other night to him you hear Yoongi mentally groan. Behave.

Make me, if you can. Dinner sounds good, where?

You hear Jin's voice come in. It's fancy, where a dress please?

All right.

That evening when they arrive you are sitting on the couch dressed as they fill the room up and stare at you. Go shower I'll still be here. You say as they can't stop staring. I only have one dress that is fancy ish. Is this okay? You ask directly to Jin.