💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Knowing that Jimin will be eating and resting before coming over, you finally look at the Victoria's secret bag and what was inside was very cute and sexy.

After all the story reading you had done you honestly were now very eager to start exploring and seeing what their turn on's were

After all the story reading you had done you honestly were now very eager to start exploring and seeing what their turn on's were. Your purpose in life wasn't to be a sex goddess for Bangtan's booty call but that didn't mean you weren't going to enjoy it as much as possible.

Grabbing the front and back papers you got a pen and crossed off the anal question and looked at the list of questions. 

Guys I know you're tired so I'm going to answer two questions tonight. And if you don't want to answer you can tomorrow.

Which ones? Yoongi asks.

My favorite movies are hard. But I love the Godfather movies, all the Marvel movies, The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption, Dirty Dancing, and Avatar. I'm big on action, then thrillers, rom coms and horror. But I do also love Documentaries. But I have one movie that I could watch 1000s of times and am getting there. But that we have to watch together. I would like when you guys can we have movie nights and show each other ones we recommend.

Namjoon speaks. The Godfather 1 and 2 are best. But I think we all agree on movie night.

Okay that makes me happy.

And you can sense the guys relaxing and what they are doing. Yoongi is clean from his shower laying in bed. Jungkook is beating something, and it's not his meat. Hobi sitting on his bed eating chocolate, Namjoon on his phone, Tae is half asleep, Jimin eating with Jin. And it surprises you just how quickly you have got to feel these things and become attuned to them. Even their scents now when they come in a room you know them.

I wonder if I smell to them the way they do to me? 

So who's question? 

And then hearing nothing for a minute Namjoon says Jungkook.

Ahh. Okay well the second question is. You close your eyes, the papers spread out and point and then sigh as you scratch it out. Do you really like us all the same?

And it almost feels like the whole house went quiet, even Jungkook has stopped moving 

Yes I do. Guys I have been a fan of you since Save me. I was 15 and on YouTube and there was Jimin all dark and desperate and then the rest of you started appearing, Jin in his black hat dressed all in black, Tae with his red hair, JK closest to me in age, Namjoon when you wear a suit jacket it's just perfect, Hobi dancing in your ripped jeans brown hair, and well Yoongi rapping his voice is sexy and I was immediately and instantly obsessed. I couldn't get enough of the videos and songs and I just love BTS.

BTS? Hobi asks.

Yes, because that was all I knew and I fantasized like most girls who like you do that if I ever met you guys you would fall for me. And then it actually happened. And now I'm getting to know you slowly as individuals. I would never tell you guys things that I don't have figured out for myself. I know we are mated but love for you all as yourselves will come when it does. I don't want or expect false words either. But if I was to meet you guys on the street and not know who you were. I would be drawn to you anyway I think.