💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And with the start of your period it's like a weird weight had been lifted by everyone. You felt the calm of them all like a blanket on your body. And for the first time since this all started you were hungry. Knowing you wouldn't be sleeping soon anyways you went in search of some things you needed.

I need pain medicine. You sent out.

Whats wrong? Jin asks.

What hurts? Namjoon comes through.

Are you okay? Jimin asks you.

I'm coming with some Ibuprofen. Hobi says

I'm in the shower I will be there in a minute. Yoongi responds. Hyung you can give her one of your pills.

What kind? Tylenol? Tae asks.

Only Jungkook is quiet.

Two Tylenol, two Ibuprofen will work. I don't need Jin's meds. You answer. And as all six are coming into your room in different order slowly you smile. Namjoon is struggling with the brand new Tylenol bottle that Jimin takes from him as he's trying to chew it open.

Hobi asks. "What's wrong honey?"

You blush and look down at the bed. "Umm nothing." You whisper the word in Korean embarrassed and with their hearing all keener then before their eyes widen and then they play it off like they are all comfortable.

Jimin hits Yoongi. "Great, you broke her Hyung." Causing you to laugh.

"No he didn't. But I need help." You say as Jin has pulled back the covers of your bed and pats it. Climbing in because he seems so hot and Daddy right now which umm isn't that gross on your period? But your stomach growls and Jimin smiles.

"Are you hungry baby?" He asks.

"I'm starving." You answer.

Jungkook comes in and stands there like he's surveying the situation.

"What do you want?" They seem to ask as one.

That's the thing you are all going to think I'm crazy. But I want a hamburger, juicy, a little pink in the middle with cheese and bacon, mayonnaise, extra mustard, lettuce, grilled onions, tomatoes, lettuce and pickles with pickles on the side and extra crispy fries.

Namjoon is jotting this all down in his phone.

That's not crazy. Jin thinks.

I also want some BBQ pork chow mein with extra cabbage and onions thrown in. And ice cream but we have that here is there any pizza left? You ask this looking at Jungkook knowing he got some tonight.

He practically sprints from the room and is back quick with the box there's one slice left and you attack it as he is saying.

"I can warm it up fo..." He says but your mouth full you stop him.

It's okay, this is perfect. You think as your teeth sink into it and you sigh.

Namjoon is ordering food up on his door dash app. Gotta love being in a 24 hour town he thinks. Then seeing another option he adds a delivery that you hadn't mentioned.

But then the guys are just hanging out, kind of hovering and being mother hens. And wondering about the bond you try something. Picturing a bunch of different chickens dressed up like the group you see the hens in their Butter costumes for the dance break even putting one chicken white with colored feathers on top.