💜💜💜💜

You watch as the guys leave wanting to frown at their grins and as you are still tied to Jungkook you want to get him off. But hadn't you just done that?

You pull and hear. HEY!

Can't you stop it?

If I could I would. This doesn't exactly feel good.

Oh yes Jungkook because it felt so wonderful for me.

He twitches and tries pulling.

OUCH! That hurts. Had sex with lots of virgins? Your wolf voice is growling deep as he pulls again.

I'm sorry I'm trying to get undone. But for your information two now. She kind of looked like you.

For future reference we don't need to talk about the girls you have banged. How many is it? Fifty? Can you just get out now please?

You keep talking about sex, and no it's not fifty that would be like five a. Hey! He says as he slides on all fours you pulling him and yelping.

Outside the door Hobi stifles a laugh. "Poor thing, do you think she really was a virgin?"

Namjoon nods. "She thought it before so I believe it."

Well try something besides that! You say as he moves from side to side feeling less painful as he does. You're poking me. All those Army's who believe you guys are innocent and virginal, like that's possible. Just poking around wherever you want.

Hey, you called me here. Don't forget that Angelique.

You are so offended and mad at this whole weird situation you decide you are not going to talk to him. Stupid boy dick head. You called me... Okay so next time I won't call him. If I can't have any control of anything at least it will be that. He can just keep his big painful dick in his hands.

Jungkook whines as you hear this deflation sound in your head and suddenly you're free of each other.

Don't forget the fifty women I have supposedly been with, I can just get their hands on me again if you don't want it.

You glare before going to the corner of the room and sit there eyeing him. I want to clean myself. Oh good Angelique eat your wolf pussy so he will attack you with his bat. Just like that Neegan jerk from the walking dead. Why does it hurt so much? This can't be normal, maybe he's not the one?

He's watching you and then looks away and licks the pink tip of his dick. Might want to remember you can do that for next time. You think.

Sorry I inconvenienced you. I won't again. Maybe remember you can lick your own to before calling me again. He thinks and goes to the door scratching and whining before a grinning Yoongi opens the door and then looking at you his smile drops as you lick yourself and laugh in your doggy laugh.

Jungkook goes past him and you can hear him growl and scratch at his door. Before Yoongi closes yours. "She just licked herself." He says for lack of anything else."

"Wow Jungkook I have never done it so bad that the girl licked herself after. That is my pleasure first." Jin says just as Jungkook bites his foot.

A few minutes pass of him leaving and you shift and thankful for it being shorter this time you go in the bathroom and turn the water extra hot. You pee and feel things running out Good lord why the fuck did it burn when you pee? Did he crush something in there?