Love

"I was thinking to watch a movie with you, "Carol said, hopeful that Steven would agree to stay, "I have popcorn."

Steven didn't respond, because he didn't hear a word she said, his mind was occupied with thoughts of Abby.

"Steven?"

"What?" Steven snapped, already regretting his decision to come to her house.

"I said I want to watch a movie with you, I have popcorn," she repeated, worried over his behavior, which could only mean that he was bored with her already.

"I can only stay for a little," he told her, "I have things to do."

She was desperate and thought to please him in many ways so he could change his mind and stay longer. "Please sit down." She motioned for him to sit on the huge couch. When he followed her orders, she then kneeled before him. "Can I persuade you to prolong your visit?"

He was not in the mood for what she had in mind, but he was not one to pass up an opportunity to get a free blow job. He held his breath when she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his zipper. His swollen cock prepared itself to enter through her plump lips. His huge hands cupped her head and helped her with the task.

Steven closed his eyes and tried to relax, as her mouth glided over his thick cock. He guided her exactly the way he wanted it and she was eager to please. She moved faster and deeper and he moaned out loud with pleasure. It was over quickly, and he pushed her head away and zipped his pants.

She swallowed his passion and lifted herself to her feet, removing her shirt, Steven noticed that she was not wearing a bra, and although any other time he would have welcomed her advances, today was not the day. His mind was preoccupied with only one thing and it had nothing to do with her.

"Don't." He told her coldly, and stood from the couch, "I have to go!"

Carols eyes blurred with tears, she watched him button the one button on his jeans and she begged, "please don't go!"

Raking his fingers through his thick mane of hair, Steven stared at her pathetic attempt to make him stay and he was disgusted. Every single girl he had dated acted in a similar way, they threw themselves at his feet even when it was clear that he wasn't interested in them anymore.

They were all the same, desperate for his attentions and for his touch. There was a time when Steven would have taken advantage of their vulnerability and fucked their brains out, but lately he had lost his appetite for them all.

There was only one girl he wanted, but she didn't want him! She refused his advances and that made him wild with want. She was different then all the rest, she had class!

Was that why he wanted her, he thought, was it because she refused him? Did he want what he couldn't have? Did that make her more appealing because she denied him?

"Wait!" Carol cried, when he walked towards the front door, "please, don't go."

Whore, he thought, just like all the rest!

Except Abby, she would have never lower herself to such lengths for a boy, she had self respect!

He pulled open the door to leave, "Are you still taking me to the dance next week?" She asked him desperately.

Steven almost felt sorry for her but for the fact that her hand reached between his legs and she caressed his cock. His hand snaked out and he grabbed her hand, "Don't you have any self respect for yourself?" He asked her coldly.

"You haven't confirmed about the dance." She told him flatly.

"Jesus!" He swore before he walked out on her without looking back.