The Secret

A hundred feet away from Abby's house, they noticed that her fathers car was parked in the driveway and the lights were turned on in the kitchen. "Someone is home." Steven said, worried now what that would mean for her.

Taking her hand in his, Steven asked, "will you be all right?"

"Yes, I need to get out of here if you don't mind." She pulled her hand away and opened the car door.

Steven was worried for her, the expression on her face told him all he needed to know. "Call me as soon as you can." He told her as she was exiting his car.

He watched her enter her house through the back door and then he pulled to the side of the curb, turned off the front lights on his car and waited. Steven was growing anxious by the minute and he lit a cigarette to relieve his nerves.

Abby walked into her house, her stomach had turned to knots as she stepped inside and shut the door.

"Where the hell were you all day!" Her father bellowed. "I called you many times and you didn't even have the decency to answer your fucken phone!"

Abby froze in her steps when she witnessed her father walking towards her. "I....Im...I'm sorry, the volume must have been turned off."

Her father pushed her and she fell backwards. "Who do you think you are?" He spat, and kicked her hard on the ribs. "This is my castle and I'm in charge here and you know your curfew!"

Ignoring the stabbing pain, Abby slowly lifted herself to her feet, "Father please, I'm sorry I lost track of time."

With his huge body, he rammed her up against the wall, Abby could smell the alcohol on his breath and her heart raced with fear.

"You bitch," he seethed, and grabbed her boobs in the palm of his hands and twisted them, closing his eyes, his heavy breathing turned harsh as he roughly caressed her.

Abby wanted to vomit, he was hurting her mentally and physically. Placing her hands on his shoulders she pushed him off her and tried to run, but he grabbed her by her hair and threw her across the room.

She went flying across the kitchen and smashed against the wall. Slowly she slipped to the floor in severe pain. Her father waddled to where she lay crying and dropped to the floor next to her.

"You think your fake tears will save you?" He growled, "I know deep down you want this!" He slipped his hands between her legs, "all whores enjoy this!"

"Father stop!" She cried, and with all her might she pushed him off her and stood to her feet. "If you ever touch me again in that way I will call the police and you will go to jail!"

Abby could see the anger building in her fathers eyes, as he tried to get up but failed, and fear gripped her. She found this opportunity to run to her room, but her fathers hand snaked out and wrapped around her ankle.

"Bitch where do you think you're going!"

Abby fell on the ceramic tiled floor with a thud, and shooting pain consumed her. "Please stop!" She cried, "leave me alone!"

She kicked him with her left foot and shot to her feet again, and dashed up the stairs as fast as her feet could take her. When she entered her room she closed and locked the door and burst into uncontrollable tears.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" She screamed, and threw her body on the bed and cried hysterically.

*************

Steven waited and waited, but she never called him and he was tempted to call her, but he wanted to wait a little bit longer just in case her parents were lecturing her. He felt horrible that he brought her home late and hated himself for it.