Thursday morning

Back in their hotel room, Steven and Abby took a shower together and Steven could not wait until they got into bed, his hands gently caressed what he felt belonged to him.

"You have the most beautiful breast I have ever seen." He declared.

"And what happens when years go by and they are no longer firm and creamy?" Her eyes searched his, and she held her breath for his answer.

"I fell in love with you before I knew what was underneath your clothes Abby," his voice was hoarse, and very masculine, "your beautiful breast is just an extra bonus, to me you were just as beautiful when you dressed like a clown."

Closing her eyes, Abby exhaled slowly, loving the feel of his hands on her, "Kiss me Steven." She begged and grabbed his cock in her hands.

Steven pulled her upwards and then fitted her over his shaft, she moaned as he glided inside of her and wrapped her legs around his waist. With his hands on her waist, he moved her slowly up and down and left and right. Droplets of warm water danced on their skins as both of their bodies moved in the same rhythm. 

Steven's tongue glided over her breasts and he sucked on her nipple gently, and Abby cried out in a husky tone of voice, "Steven I'm...I'm ......"

"Open your eyes love," he told her hoarsely, "look at me!"

She opened her eyes just as a surge of electricity shook her and her fingers dug into Steven's skin, "I love .....you!"

He watched her as she had her heavenly moment and a bolt of lightening rushed through Steven's muscular body like nothing he had ever felt before. His body jerked back and it shook with spasms, and Steven crashed her body against the wall of the shower and trailed hungry kisses down the nape of her neck.

It was a while before both their bodies cooled down, and Steven took charge to wash Abby and then himself. They rinsed and kissed and kissed and rinsed until Steven noticed Abby trembling and knew that it was not from his kisses but the chill in the air.

"You will catch your death cold." He told her and quickly shut the water.

Her teeth were chattering and he quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around Abby's body. After drying his body, Steven dried Abby's and then lifted her in his arms and walked over to the next room where he gently placed Abby on the bed and threw the blanket over her.

Steven walked to the window and glanced outside, he could hear the soft club music in the air and swallowed, as he thought of the way Abby's hips swayed to the Rumba.

The feelings deep inside him moved him so much that frightened him. Steven knew that he reached a point of no return and he wouldn't be able to live without Abby, she was his life now. He would marry her on the spot if he could, but he knew that she wanted to go to Harvard and he wasn't going to get in the way of her dreams, only for her to resent him later.

Walking back to the bed, he pulled the covers and slipped underneath them. Snuggling next to Abby, Steven felt the warmth of her body against his and immediately his shaft doubled in size.

"What are you thinking," he asked her when she looked up at him silently with her beautiful almond shaped eyes.

Abby didn't respond. Steven was an old soul, she thought, far beyond his years.

"I want to know what you're thinking Abby," he told her huskily, "do not keep thoughts to yourself, share them with me."

"I was just thinking of our future," she told him truthfully, "I wouldn't know what I would do if you left me."

Steven tightened his hold on her and planted a kiss on her nose, "I will never leave you!" He said hoarsely, "I'm going to marry you as soon as you graduate college!"