Disclaimer

Synopsis:

You have been working in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a few weeks now, thanks to a dare from a friend. Working in that child-friendly place was not a concern, it was in fact, an easy task. You were assigned for both day and night shift, the best thing is that you can choose which shift you want to take—of course, you have to notify the manager first, your boss.

As much as possible, you avoided the animatronics. The employees in the facility such as yourself would rather avoid the robotic beings, due to their uncanny behavior. There are times where the animatronics would act normal and playful with the kids, but would stop and stare whenever they meet eyes with employees.

Staying there for hours was not an issue, not until you began hearing whispers, whispers from places you don't know.

Whispers from someone you don't know.

You don't know where the voice was coming from, and it's bugging you for a few nights now, whenever you take the night shift.

Soon, you had enough of the mysterious whispers and decided to take the night shift in order to investigate where the whisper was coming from, and why you were hearing it.

But what misfortune was bestowed upon you when you finally found lead of where the whisper was coming from but...

"Officer (l/n), what are you doing here?"

Disclaimer:

I don't own Freddy Fazbear (Maybe y/n does, lol), Five Nights At Freddy's: Security Breach belongs to Steel Wool Studios, Scott Cawthon, and other necessary groups and individuals who worked to make this game a reality.

(y/n) is not owned by me, she's owned by the readers.

This story is not gender neutral, sadly, as it would ruin the elements of the story from its backbone.

As for the cover, Picture not owned by me, I just found it randomly on Google Images, But credits go to Moonlight! Moonlight is the owner of the art. If its not allowed, chat me up and I'll change it.

Cover edit is by me, made with Canva.

Hmm... what else... Oh, yeah! Inspired by @Cassalynn  who inspired me to make my own reee!

Here are the Legends:

y/n = Your Name

l/n = Last Name

I'll name your best friend as Rose, heck yeah! I'm your best friend!

f/f = favorite flavor

e/c = eye color

h/l = hair length

h/c = hair color

f/d = favorite drink

And probably a lot more which I may encounter when I write. 

xD first time making an x Reader, bare with me xD