Chapter 30

"Gah!" you yelped out as the air was knocked out of your lungs from the sheer force brought to your backside, evidently making you stumble and fall onto the dark-colored carpet of the atrium's flooring. The heavy weight from behind pinning you down, sharp, metallic edges clenching your shoulders that it started to burn against the fabric of your uniform.

Panic coursed through your veins, your heart began beating fast, its palpitating, deafening you with the thumping of your own fear.

"I found you..."

The cold-blooded laugh of a familiar, female wolf rang your ears, your body completely pinned on the ground that you couldn't even more your head, which leaned from one side, halfway being able to see Roxy on top of you. Her whole weight was massive for her figure, more pressure could break a bone or two from your frail one.

"We've been waiting for you..." Roxy spoke lowly, it was uncharacteristically like her, but at the same time, it was within her personality range.

You squinted your eyes closed when you heard her claws sharpen after grazing from the floor beneath, waiting for your painful fate to meet you when suddenly, the weight of the animatronic disappeared, as if it was thrown off of you.

The angered yell from the animatronic was heard as she crashed onto some of the dining tables and chairs situated in the Main Atrium's center. It took a moment before you opened your eyes and lifted your head to see what happened, since you long expected to be torn to pieces a moment ago.

There, you were bewildered to see the perpetrator of an animatronic who was previously after you, now sprawled on the ground of broken furniture, seemingly stunned for a moment. Right in front of her, looming on top, rather, was one animatronic that you'd never expect to be in view.

"Sunny...?" you breathed out, the animatronic's stature seemed to be covered in dust and dirt, seemingly scratched and dented. His once sunny, dandelion-like golden yellow paint now dull like dusted gold.

The animatronic moved slightly in position before glancing over to your direction, the permanent smile on his face was showing the same state as his stature. He slowly made his way to bent down in a slight squat, a hand out for you to take. "Are you alright?" he questioned, waiting for you to take his hand.

You hesitated for a moment but held his hand, his strong hold pulled you back to a standing position, and he did as well. Based on his behavior, as well as his unexpected aid, he doesn't look like as if he is controlled by Freddy's protocols, even though his eyes were hard to tell for any purple aura lingering and about. "Yeah... I'm fine." You uttered out, still holding what looked like a glance of suspicion anyhow.

The animatronic tilted his head after disconnecting his hand with yours. "I don't know what's going on as well, but you can trust me. Hurry now, Roxy is bound to get back to her senses soon." He urged while taking a few steps towards a certain direction, looking back at you as encouragement to follow.

You glanced at Roxy for a moment, seeing how her movements led to slight shifting, which frightened you. "Yeah—let's go."