Chapter 22

The next night was eerie, a vision was given to you once again when you slept last morning. The fact that the same vision replayed before your eyes, though with more detail, the continuation of before Freddy snapped you out of your thoughts.

An image of the backstage, the rehearsal's backstage near Roxy's Raceway if the route used was the inventory area. A storage space was there, yet the door remains inaccessible due to the lock. Then, another box containing a key inside, just by the room filled with plastic props used for performances. The box was in the guise of a treasure chest. Although, you did keep in mind that to access the storage area where the animatronic part is, you have to bypass the locked cyclone gate with chains enveloped to prevent entry in the area. Sure, now you know where the key for the storage area or room is, but where is the key for the cyclone gate? Hairpins wouldn't work as the locks seemed new.

Before you could get the animatronic part, you still need to find a way to access the area locked away by the cyclone gates. The key first in the backroom rehearsal stage area, then, find a way to get through the cyclone gate without destroying it yourself. Only then will you be able to get to the animatronic part in the storage area sealed away to what looked like a restricted area of a storage room.

What part is it... though, it looked to be a right arm? Last time in the Arcade, you found Bonnie's left arm. So, this time is his right arm? How many have you recovered as of late? Both his legs and an arm, tonight, you'll also scout for his other arm. Four in total? Including today, you can't seem to keep in track with what you found. Of course, it's plausible to think that you'd need to find all his parts. For what reason? You don't know, but the voice in your head told you about how he needs a body to prevent all these incidences from occurring once again. Thus, only an animatronic body can suffice to move in the physical world, perhaps, to blend in. You don't know, but it's better than having to offer a living body. You're too old to believe in magic and all elements related, but this is something you can't deny and just believe on.

As the clock reached exactly 12:00 A.M. midnight. The automatic recording from the intercom rang your ears once again, and you found yourself standing in front of Freddy's golden statue in the Main Lobby. Here it goes, you need to do something first before heading to the backstage rehearsal.

Making a left turn, you headed down Rockstar row where rows and rows of novelty items in display brings back a sense of nostalgia to anyone who has taken interest in the Fazbear Franchise since it's first location as a measly Pizzeria.

Today has been a really busy day, as per the staffs you talked to just hours ago. Up to this hour, the animatronics are still charging as of late. They'll probably finish charging in less than an hour, but one of them, you hoped not to cross paths with.

Taking a relevantly deep breath, you entered Freddy's greenroom without even knocking, the area seemingly empty aside from the evident opening of the door which leads to his personal charging station. You entered the back area, the ventilation system revealed clearly when you stood at the area itself. Boxes are piled up, most of which contains Freddy's merchandise. You ignored that, your gaze shifting to look at the big charging station on one side, just beside the door. Freddy was there, his eyes was closed, his head tilted down slightly. You checked his status, which showed his state to be on standby, rest mode. His battery is at fifty percent, which might take around 45 minutes to fully recharge.