Chapter 29

The security office saved you just in time, especially, when controls exclusively does not permit animatronics from controlling them. There is where you spent the last few remaining hours before it was safe enough to leave. Despite being controlled, the protocols were still overpowering enough to make William comply and return to Freddy's greenroom for the opening of the day.

By the time you left the Pizzaplex, you didn't bother to check up on anyone but to immediately go home and sort your thoughts. The mixed thoughts and emotions just rendered you stunned to silence that it's unbearable.

Back at your small apartment, you laid in bed without even stopping by a random mart for a snack, you just stared at the blank colors of the ceiling aimlessly, unsure of what your next step is ought to be.

There, the certain ring of the doorbell pierced through the deafening silence, but you didn't really bother to check it out. The only thing that was invading your mind was Freddy and the occurrence of last night.

What was happening in the Pizzaplex now? What is William doing?

The thought of William in the guise of Freddy, interacting with the youth was making you shudder, more disappearances could occur to this newfound tragedy. The worst of all, you were the only one who knew about it.

It was only you who could possibly stop it.

Then again, does that mean the potential deaths resulted from the inevitable disappearances... could be your fault?

Your bedroom door opened, something you weren't expecting. But then again, only a few others have a spare key to your apartment.

"(Y/N)? You haven't been answering my calls..." she spoke genuinely as she sat at the edge of the bed in which you aimlessly laid on.

"I was busy..." you responded, not bothering to even look at Rose. Your voice was low in monotone, clear that you weren't interested in what conversation was being held between the both of you.

If there was one to begin with.

Rose lightly bit her lip, finding talking to you a bit of a struggling task. "Could you at least tell me what's wrong? You're making me anxious..." she spoke lowly, her voice sounded like echoing in the walls of an empty tomb resound to you.

"Can I ask you something?" you suddenly spoke, turning to gaze over at the woman who sat at the edge of the bed, just mere inches away from you, considering the size of your bed being a little less than a queen-sized cushion.

"Of course! I'll answer it the best I can." She claimed, as if a jolt of energy coursed through her veins, seeing that you were finally (at the very least), interacting with her in a solid manner.

You were hesitant for a moment, unsure what else to say. You can't just flat out tell her that a monstrous spirit rose from your body and took control of the Fazbear that you took quite a liking to; she'll think you've lost your mind, literally.

But then... you want someone to answer you.

"Rose, if a person sees something, like a crime being done, and they're the only ones who know about it while the perpetrator roams free... is it alright for them to keep quiet about it? Even if it might cause harm to others?" you questioned instead, finding it much more comforting to take it from another pseudo-perspective. Even if you do tell her the truth, very slim chance that she'll take you seriously.