Chapter 20

"It should be around here somewhere..." you mumbled to yourself as you searched the area. The thing is, you rarely scout the West Arcade, it's going to be quite a struggle to navigate through the area. Therefore, Freddy might find you before you could even find the respective part. Bonnie's left arm? That's what it looks like in the vision.

Lights blared from all corners of the area, upbeat music and arcade machines ready to be played. The DJ didn't mind you, luckily, though there were more staff bots in the area than usual. Was it due to the fact that most kids get lost in the West Arcade? Or is it by Freddy's orders? Even so, you need to be more careful.

There should be a key in the staff repair room, just like in the vision, right? Then a hidden door at the end of the Maintenance Hallway. Hopefully, your sense of direction could lead you to the right path.

Oh, who are you kidding? Your sense of direction prevented you from getting a driver's license!

You could only rely on what you believe in now, which is the vague direction from your vision. Way the go, Glitchtrap! He just had to be as vague as He claims to be! Can't he just summon a map for you to take? That would be much easier.

Since the West Arcade is one of Vanessa's areas, you only been here for quite a few times only. Not enough for you to easily be accustomed to the mapping.

A sigh left your lips as you held your flashlight which was placed on the holder by your belt. The Fazer Blaster secured on the other side, you decided not to bring your tablet, just holding onto your taser, flashlight and Fazer Blaster is enough. You already done some of your tasks, there should be enough time later after you secured Bonnie's left arm.

Navigating through the area, you managed to find your way to a corner area which leads to the Maintenance Hallways. There was a room nearby, an office before heading down the end of the hallways.

You entered the office first, clicking your flashlight, the office looked really old. Not really, it's not well-maintained, to be honest. At the center of the room, there's a machinery which takes parts for repair. Throughout all the West area, there is only one, staff bot repair machine, and it's here. It's annoying how they spend so much on designs and infrastructure, but doesn't have the appropriate budget to place staff repair machines in other areas.

You spent no more time in pondering over the thought. You headed over to the shelf area where you remember the box was, reaching up on a shelf which is half a size taller than you. It wasn't much of a problem as the swivel chair nearby gave you slight aid in getting up.

"Got it." you mumbled to yourself in relief as you placed the box on a nearby desk, opening it with ease to see a ring of keys inside. However, as much as most of them are identical in numerous aspects, there was one, specific key with a purplish handle. It must be the one, as some of the keys here which you presumed, should be keys for staff areas and employees' areas.

You removed the key from the keychain ring and tucked it in your back pocket which is vacant of any materials. You were about to leave and head over the Maintenance hallways but paused when you heard slight whirring of gears.