New Story Notice - Ethereal Part 1

Currently being uploaded.

Liked reading The Hunter's Daughter?

Well, then check out my new fallen angels novel - Ethereal Part 1- on my profile!

Excerpt:

When Mira bumps into a man in the club, dressed in wings, she thought "What kind of an inconsiderate idiot wears wings to the club". Its only until she touches the wings that she realises that they are very much real.

Within an instant, Mira's life is turned upside down. Knowing now that angels and demons are real and have been living amongst humans on earth for decades, she decides she needs to learn more about them and about the sight that she was gifted by this mysterious angel, Jenziel.

One other thing bothered Mira. Where were the other women with the sight and why was she the only one to be gifted the sight? Did it have something to do with the broody, burly, yet strikingly handsome fallen angel who undoubtedly looked like he was dying to kill her?

With Lucifer's demons hunting her down, time is running out for Mira. If Lucifer get his hands on her, he will use her to spawn more advanced and developed demons. Can the fallen brothers keep her and the rest of the mortals safe?

Excerpt:
"So, are you planning on telling me what happened in the city with the demons, or do I have to tempt Kazier into a make out session to get some answers?". Azriel used his annoying angel gift and speed walked me to the bathtub.

The back of knees hit the tub with a thud and I stumbled back into a seating position on the edge of the tub. I was leaning back uncomfortably and gasped in disbelief, nearly about to fall into the tub and hurt myself and grabbed onto the only I could; the band of his pants.

Azriel's eyes dropped to where my fingers were gripping onto and slowly, he snaked his vision up to me. I watched him for a few seconds until he seemed to have snapped out of his thoughts. "You will do no such thing, you hear me? You will not try to entice Kazier". I shivered when he spoke, his breath tickling my face.

I bit my tongue from refraining to say anything to upset him further but failed miserably. "Maybe...maybe I don't even have to try...".