Chapter 2

I opened my eyes to a room that I did not recognise. It was beautiful, but completely wooden from the ceiling to the floor. I walked up to the mirror at the far end of the room to inspect the shirt that I was wearing.
Yep, definitely a guy’s.
“It was his idea to dress you in that” Said a smug voice from the doorway. I turned around and faced two guys.                                                                                

“You, I remember you” I pointed to one of them, but they turned out being identical twins.                                                                                                                               
“We both were there” The other said with a smile.                                                                           

“Hey, where’s my manners? I'm...”                                                                                                                              
“You say that after hitting me on the head and bringing me here” I said with folded arms.                                                                                                                                     
The slightly taller one smiled broadly and introduced himself as Brett and his brother, Rhett. “Yeah, and sorry about earlier”                                                                                                               

“We’re twins” Rhett said goofily.                                                                                           
“No shit” I involuntarily rolled my eyes.

I sighed. “Look, I know all about the peace treaty and it’s not that I’d prefer a war going on between werewolves and vampires, but unfortunately for you, you broke the law. And being the law abiding citizen that I am, I have absolutely no choice but to turn you in...right after I get the hell out of here”.                                 

“How do you know about the treaty?” Brett asked suspiciously.                                

I shrugged. Rhett sighed long and hard.                                                                                  

“Why does he always have to be right?”                                                                                

“Coz he’s the friggin Alpha, dude”                                                                                   

“Alright, look, we aren’t allowed to let you leave anyway, not until you meet with our Alpha. And it seems as though he’s going to be even more interested in seeing you now”