Chapter 4

"You wanted to talk about something?" I asked with my hands crossed by my chest as I entered the room. "I did. I just wanted to tell you personally that your home will be raided in the next few hours" He said carelessly and went to reside on the lazy boy sofa. "What the hell? You can't be serious!" I said exasperated. "It's all done. I've called the rest of the pack home early from their respective trips and they'll be home soon, just in time to trash your home" He walked up to me just to flash a menacing grin. This guy was seriously getting to me. "You have no right" I whispered. Tears unexpectedly started to roll down my cheeks. This seemed to entertain him even further. "Oh, look at you, completely fragile and unbelievably innocent. It's a good show to watch babe, but you're fooling the wrong person" He stroked my face from my cheek to my chin and unexpectedly leaned in for a kiss. His lips were partially touching mine.

"Don't call me babe" I said angrily, tramped on his foot and kicked him in the nuts. In minutes he was on his knees clutching his groin and cursing under his breath. "What do you think about me being fragile now?" I said proudly and headed towards the door. I was a few steps closer to the door, but was tripped by Damian's feet landing me on my back. "You really shouldn't try to take on an Alpha, babe" Suddenly he started to shift. I've seen pictures of this in the journals my father left me, but nothing ever looked so...perfect yet completely and utterly surreal at the same time. Damian was naturally a huge guy, but because he was a true Alpha, he was even bigger in his wolf form. I stared at him for a while until I realized that if I made a quick crawl around him to the door, I might be able to run to the others. So I inched closer towards the door, but he knew my aim and dug his claws into my upper torso viciously. I screamed at the top of my lungs as I felt the sting of his claws slitting my skin. Next he picked me up and threw me against the wall.

"Damian?!" Rhett entered the room. "What the fuck man? What do you think you're doing?" Calum was with him. Damian instantly changed back. "Shut the fuck up, Calum" Damian warned. "And get out of here!" I heard him say. I couldn't move and I could barely keep my eyes open.