Chapter 1

March 23, 2065, United Federation of America

Location: United States of America

Alexander P. Long, President of the United Federation of America, woke up in the early morning as he heard the loud sound of an alarm clock. He lazily wavering his hand finding the alarm clock until he pressed it to stop. He woke up as he brushed out his hair upward and went out the bed to dress up his red sleepwear robe. When he left the room, he saw his wife, Kasey Wolfin Long, cooking food for breakfast. The food is already on the table. She notices him waking up from the bed and cherry smiles at her husband.

Kasey: Good Morning, honey.

Long: Good Morning, darling.

He said, kissing his wife's cheek. He went to sit down at the dining table.

Long: How's your sleep, dear?

Kasey: I'm fine dear. Just so you know we are awake early while you are still sleeping due to your lot of paperwork.

Long: I am the President of UFA, I have a lot of things to finish off those reports.

Kasey: Like the outside world?

He nodded.

Kasey: Well, you best be prepared today because a lot of things happening pass through weeks.

Long grabbed a newspaper to read while his wife brought food to the table and sat down together.

Long: Seems like the economy is skyrocketing. The businesses are working hard to make products interesting for the customers. Oh, what's this? The upcoming space fleet will start soon. Seems my plan works well.

Kasey: For a president, you sure want people to be more excited for space fleets.

Long: For I know about Atlas, they have failed to achieve going straight to space only the dust unable to survive outside the atmosphere. Yet, they still believe in the advanced kingdom of Remnant.

Kasey: I don't know about you, but soon, this world will be shocked when you make an appearance to them. Though I'm worried that someday war will come.

She goes getting a scrambled egg and puts it on her plate and eats it.

Long: Worry not, dear. The military of the United Federation has many numbers and we are more advanced than other kingdoms. I am full confidence the United Federation will hold if war is declared.

Kasey: Alright, enough about politics. Let's talk about something else. Our daughters. I'm still worried about them.

Long: Is it because they are in the military?

She nodded. Ever since the end of the Second American Civil War or Federation Civil War, the two girls began to grow up and decided to join the military because they wanted to protect the unitary federal nation from threats within or without the nation. Their stepsister, Veronica Garcia Long, attended the military officer academy to reach the top ranks of the military. Due to her excellent results and coordination with rangers during combat against Grimms, White Fangs, and Criminal Syndicates in Vale, Vacuo, and Mistral, she became a three-star general.