Chapter 9

Interrogation Room, UFA

Roman Torchwick is sitting on the chair with his cuffs attached on the table. His face was kinda messy because of beaten by the interrogator. An interrogator is having a good time, wrapping his hands around after he beat him up to the face. He went up to him and asked him a question.

UFA Interrogator: Okay, pal. Let's make it easy for both of us. You refused to talk much about what you are doing working with the White Fang. For I know, they don't take kindly to having humans working with them that they despise.

Roman: Oh, you could say my charisma makes them effective to see how valuable an asset I am.

UFA Interrogator: Oh really? Because I ain't convinced, pal.

Roman: Oh? And what are you gonna do about it?

Then he brings up a sinister glee toward him.

UFA Interrogator: You're a tough guy, huh? Well, perhaps we're going to do that with that ice cream girl of yours.

Roman's eyes widened mentioning Neo.

UFA Interrogator: If you won't talk, then perhaps we're going to her. I'm sure we have many ways to make her talk. We'll see how much pain she can handle until she speaks.

Roman: No, no, no... Don't hurt her!

He begins to overreact. He can't believe someone like him would go to such lengths to use such a cruel method on her, knowing she was mute when he first met her. No one in the four kingdoms would ever resort to such a harsh method for criminals, and now these people are going to hurt her in order to force her to speak when she is unable to. But then he realized what this individual was up to. An interrogator replied Roman before he could think of anything else.

UFA Interrogator: Sorry. Because you refused to speak, we'll question the next person. I'm confident she'll be fine because our method is very extreme, and you don't want any experience with that. Anyway, I'm going to leave now, and you can go back to your cell. We've finished here.

He turns around and goes to reach the door when Roman stands up and shouts at him.

Roman: Stop! I'll talk! I'll do anything you say, just please don't hurt her!

An interrogator comes to a halt, his face smug, as if he refuses to let anything happen to her. His attachment to her makes it appear advantageous that this interrogation is so simple. He returned to his seat after turning around.

UFA Interrogator: Okay, Torchwick, this is your last chance. Who are you really working for, and don't try to change the subject.

Roman sat down and took a deep breath seeing there's no other choice but to speak truth to these people.

Roman: Well, she's going to kill me for finding out... Fine, I'll tell you anything you know.

...

RWBY Dorms, Beacon Academy

After what happened that night, Team RWBY is having a discussion. They still comprehend what occurred back there, and they still need answers, but their only chance has passed for the time being. Weiss finally breaks the silence.

Weiss: Okay, let's just see what happened back there.

Blake: You saw there. All of us were there, Weiss. We could get some answers and we just missed it.

Ruby: Well, at least we stop the White Fang operation, right?

Blake: No. We were about to stop them when those guys appeared out of nowhere and attacked the White Fang then they took Roman and that girl with him. Without him, the White Fang won't have someone to deliver something like that robot to use to harm others.