Chapter 2

Office Room, Perseus Corporation

Perseus Corporation, the private industry corporation and private military corporation that has contracted from a unitary federal state. It was built by American-Faunus Home Defenders after they successfully defeat rogue states from harming more innocent people, both humans and faunus. They begin to establish the PMC to have their own both private industrial and military to make great use for this nation. Not only did they industrialize the gears and equipment for the military, they also recruited most of the faunus and a few humans to be part of PMC calling it Perseus Corporation, a name after the slayer of the Gorgon Medusa and the rescuer of Andromeda from a sea monster.

In the office, a middle-aged white bearded male lion faunus sits on the chair looking at the view through the window. That man is Liones White and he is a CEO of this PMC. He held a glass of wine as he drank it and watched his company getting richer than ever. He also has private mining sites to gain natural resources for his company. As he continued watching through the window, someone was calling him on the telephone so he picked it up and said.

Liones: Yes?

Perseus secretary: Mr. White, we receive news from the unit in Mistral. They successfully rescue the faunus from SDC mining sites. We also report from other units they save the slaves at the boat across the water headed to Mistral.

Liones: Excellent work! Tell them to continue their work and once they return, give them a leverage salary as reward.

Perseus secretary: Understood, sir.

She ended the call and he returned looking at the view. Then he got in contact with a holographic computer so he answered it and saw UFA Secretary of Defense, Charles Dofflin, an American-African middle aged man wearing eyeglasses looking at him on the screen. He says to him.

Charles (holographic): Hello, Mr. White. I see the report that it was successful?

Liones: Yes. Very successful. You and I have made a great corporation together ever since I established my private military company as well as a private industrial company to produce things for the nation's economy.

Charles (holographic): I never forget that. After all, you are both a veteran and leader of the American-Faunus Home Defender Organization to lead against the CAR rogue nation.

Liones remembered that war when he was a young man leading the organization to fight against the CAR army. He sees many good men and women of both humans and faunus die in the war by the hands of CAR soldiers and he is willing to erase racism from the face of the world. When the civil war was over, he went to establish the PMC organization to become more powerful than Remnantians on the other side of the world. He has signed the contract to the unitary federal state to keep his company active and they will cooperate with them whenever they are needed for missions.

Liones: Yes... I still remember how many good men and women of my lead died fighting against CAR that tried to secede from the federation because we, faunus, now the citizens in this land. Thankfully, we won.

Charles (holographic): Indeed. But remember Liones, you're not the only one fought in the civil war. Besides, I was there too.

Liones: Yeah. I remember you were once a commander leading to the battle against them and then they decided to put you there in the position for promotion.

Charles (holographic): I did to protect the constitution of civil rights, freedom and liberty for all of the people. I did my duty.

Liones: So do we. So anyways, back to the topic, what is it you want to ask me?

Charles (holographic): Right... *Ahem* There is a strange activity in the area called MT. Glenn. It was once owned by Vale, but it was abandoned to ruin by Grimms. I've sent my special team unit there, but no one responded and I fear something will happen to them...