Chapter 6

Republic of Menagerie

Everyone is in the room as Ghira walks toward the podium to make an announcement of this raging attack by Atlas. The camera crew from UFA came here to put him on live and thanks to them constructing a new transmission cellular tower, he can broadcast to the world which a tower has connected to the system. Ghira adjusting his neck-tie as he is ready to speak on the microphone.

Ghira: Good Morning, everyone. I am President Ghira of the Republic of Menagerie. I am here because of what happened to our soil 3 days ago. We are having a peaceful time alone when suddenly the three airships hail from Atlas just attacking our nation. They destroy our homes and businesses and attempt to take innocent lives on our soil.

Beacon Academy, Kingdom of Vale

(After RWBY Volume 1)

The students are having their time when they hear something announced broadcast to the world and watch, surprising to see Ghira wearing black tailor suit is the one broadcast to the world.

Ghira (on screen): Atlas took innocent lives and there would be more blood to shed if it weren't for our ally who provided us a new era for Faunus.

He said, showing Veronica and Martinez beside him at the left side. This surprised to see faunus wearing a military uniform and a human standing alongside them.

Ghira (on screen) : As such, Atlas is to blame for this attack and the people cried out for retribution. Fortunately, I would allow negotiation on the table to ease down the tension. However, if Atlas won't come to apologize for the actions of taking innocent lives and follow our demands, my ally and I will decide to declare war on Atlas. As for the Atlas government, you have 5 hours to come to Menagerie for negotiation or there will be another Great War more worse than before, and it will be on your blood.

After the broadcast, it left everyone shocked by his words across the world.

Beacon male student 1: Did he really say that?

Beacon male student 2: This is crazy! Menagerie will declare war on Atlas?

Cardin: Ha! That animal is bluffing! Those animal freaks wouldn't start a war against a kingdom.

He said. Team CFVY is shocked after watching the news.

Velvet: T-This can't be real, r-right?

Coco: I'm not sure, bun. But I have a feeling that there will be war soon if those Atlas bastards don't come to ease down the tension quickly.

Meanwhile, Team RWBY and Team JNPR are also shocked as well, mainly Blake who saw her father broadcasting to the world about Atlas' sudden invasion of Menagerie. She started worrying about what happened there when her parents were in danger.

Jaune: I... I can't find the word to describe it.

Ren: Me either.

Yang: Atlas attacking Menagerie! What the hell is that! Why attack Menagerie! Weiss!

Weiss: I don't know! I really don't know what Atlas would do unless... Oh no...

Nora: Why Oh no?

Weiss: I think it was my father's doing.

Ruby: W-What?

Blake: Nevermind that! I'm going out for a while.

She immediately stood up and left the cafeteria to go outside hoping to call.

Weiss: I really don't understand this.

Ruby: What do you mean?

Weiss: "Republic of Menagerie." Since when did they have a kingdom since every kingdom didn't recognize it as a sovereign independent kingdom?