Chapter 7

An Atlas airship arrived in Menagerie airspace when they were encountered by Menagerie jet fighters. When they are confirmed to be a diplomatic envoy, they tell them to send down one bullhead to the ground.

They sent a diplomat bullhead to go down there for landing. When they landed on the ground, the council members, Camilla and Sleet, met a group of policemen wearing police gear and bulletproof vests. They were ordered to take them to Belladonna Estate for negotiations. They told them to get in the car to take them to the estate to meet the president and prime minister. Atlas diplomats entered the car as they were told and the car drove to the estate.

Then, while on the way to Belladonna's Estate, they were greeted by Faunus people shouting in anger towards Atlas for attacking their home. They carry protest signs showing Atlas logo being crossed, some make a painted Atlas flag and burn it on the ground. They shouted for justice for attacking their home.

Faunus citizen 1: Fuck the Atlas! Burn them to hell!

Faunus citizen 2: Atlas is a slave kingdom towards Faunus!

Faunus citizen 3: Only good Atlas is dead Atlas!

Faunus citizen 4: Down with the Atlas, up to our friends of the United Federation of America!

Camilla and Sleet look out the window to see many Faunus are very unhappy with Atlas' unjustified aggression against Menagerie. This would give Atlas a bad name meaning other kingdoms will distrust them and never distribute resources for their economic stability. It also that bringing more negatives may attract more Grimms to attack across the world which they wanted to avoid, so they have to come to Menagerie to sign a treaty as an act of apology for their military unjustified action.

They reached Belladonna's Estate which is a larger mansion size than their house and it is the capital city of Menagerie. Both council members are amazed of archistructure estate they ever built. They entered the conference room to meet President Ghira and Prime Minister Kali Belladonna. There were also Liones White in the room to join this meeting. The reason he wants to be here is because he provided Menagerie with an elite security force to protect the country while reconstructing the damage. He is beside them on the right and he brought two Perseus soldiers to his side as bodyguards.

Sleet: Good to meet you, Chieftain Ghira Belladonna.

Liones: That's President, Mr. Sleet. And you need to remember that.

Sleet: Who are you?

Liones: Ah, silly me! I will never introduce myself, my name is Liones White the CEO of Perseus Corporation, my company is industrial, infrastructure, healthcare, and most of all, private military service constructed by the UFA.

Camella: A company that has its own private military service? This seems new.

Sleet: And dangerous for having a company make their own military that is not aligned to the military. And I assume you are connected to the ones from the news that are not from Menagerie or other kingdoms?

Liones: Quite smart you are, don't ya? I am indeed connected to those people and I am a respectable man that has rights to have private military service so long as I have a contract.

Kali: Um? Can we go to our main topic here?

Camella: Yes, you are right. And seeing you wearing well-suited clothing I see you're a council member?

Kali: Actually, I am a prime minister, head of the government. Now then, let's begin, shall we?

They all sat down on the chairs to start the meeting.

Sleet: We, the Kingdom of Atlas, apology for attacking your new founded kingdom.

Liones: Nation, not kingdom.