Chapter 4

Three Atlesian airships fly through the sky above the ocean as they are headed to Menagerie for a mission coming from a secret mission by Jacque Schnee.

A captain, Ivan Gierehre, was looking through the window reaching towards Menagerie island. He's so eager to get more faunus and hand them over to the Schnee Dust Company to have the goods as he wanted. Another captain contacted him on the radio.

Atleasian captain (on radio): We are approaching Menagerie, sir.

Gierehre: Good. Once we approach it, deploy AK-130s, Paladin-290s, and of course, Ak-200s on that island.

Atleasian captain (on radio): But sir, the AK-200s are in an earlier model than complete model.

Gierehre: I don't care if they're early models. They are still functional and capable of combat so they're fine to me. Besides, General Ironwood hosted the introduction of AK-200 complete models. Anyways, once they are deployed, send down the soldiers from behind them.

Atleasian captain (on radio): Understood.

...

MSDF training camp, MSDF Military base

Lily was instructed by the recruits to do some push-ups to increase their muscle for building up strength. She is doing fine when her comrade, Diego, contacts her on smartphone. So she picked it up.

Lily: What is it?

Diego (on phone): Commander, we have a situation. Three Atleasian airships are entering Menagerie airspace and it's headed this way.

Lily: What! Contact the headquarters. I'll warn the president about this.

She said, She tells a drill sergeant to take over her position as she runs out the training camp towards MSDF to warn them about Atlas presence. She told the MSDF officers about Atlas, they are on high alert and contacting the president and prime minister.

...

Menagerie President Office Room, Belladonna Estate

Ghira was talking on a holographic screen to an MSDF officer about the Atleasin airships entering Menagerie airspace which shocked him so much.

Ghira: What! Atlas airships are here?!

MSDF officer (on holographic): Yes sir. They are reaching towards here as we speak.

Ghira: This is not right. They wouldn't never come here with three airships. This is an invasion.

A screen pops out to see Lily speaking to him.

Lily (on holographic): Mr. President, I just report from our agents in Atlas that they were secretly deal with Jacque Schnee to capture more than half of your people since Perseus Corporation raided SDC mine sites to rescue faunus who are forcibly being slave worker on the mine.

Ghira: That madman! Order the air force to intercept it. And if they do not respond and show hostility, you are authorized to neutralize them. And Commander Long, I want you to assist my military to defend this island and evacuate my people as well.

Lily (on holographic): Understood.

He turn off the hologram screen when Kali enters the room.

Kali: Honey, what's happening? I've heard Atlas send three airships headed this way.

Ghira: Those airships are made deals with Jacque Schnee ordered to capture our people to be added to his mine sites.

She gasped as she placed both hands on her mouth in shock.