Birthday party

Eren laughed. He hugged Armin, fist bumped Erwin, then Hange was hugging him. Petra came up for a hug as well. She squeezed his arms as she backed away.

"My, you got some pipes." She smirked.

"They're not as good as his legs." Armin commented. The others looked at him. "What? He's good at running!" Armin cried. Erwin laughed at him. The others walked away. Someone thrust a cup in Eren's hands.

"So, birthday boy, what do you want to do?" Petra asked.

"Oh, no!" Armin snagged Eren's arm. "We don't ask him things like that." Armin shook his head.

"Yeah that led to disaster two years ago." Hange giggled.

"Playing hide and seek in the dark with glow sticks wasn't my best idea." Eren giggled. He saw Levi come out with a broom. The ravenette tried sweeping up the glitter. Erwin took the broom from him after a short silent fight. The broom disappeared, Levi sat in the corner pouting.

Armin had some games they played for a bit. Then Petra smirked. "How about truth or dare?" She asked.

"This isn't middle school." Levi snarled at her. Petra rounded on him, Eren saw a flash of anger in her eyes.

"Excuse me for wanting to get to know everyone!" She hissed at him. Armin set something on the table beside Eren's hand.

"Really? Stop that!" The blond yelled at him. Eren blinked.

"What?" He asked his friend.

"That's the fifth time I picked that up! You keep knocking it off. What are you a cat or something?" He giggled. Eren shook his head. Armin took the wadded up paper to the garbage.

"Alright let's play truth or dare, just no dares can be outside of this apartment and they can't involve destroying my house!" Eren insisted.

"Yeah!" Petra clapped. They found seats in the living room.

"It's your birthday." Armin told Eren.

"OK, um, Levi truth or dare?" Eren asked.

"Dare." Levi sounded bored.

"Ok, um, I dare you to..." Eren looked thoughtful, "Um I dare you to play the rest of the game in nothing but your underwear." Eren smirked. Levi blinked slowly at him.

"And if I'm not wearing any?" He asked, a slow smirk spread over his face as he saw Eren's face flame.

"Guess it's naked time for you!" Hange laughed. Levi stood. He began to pull his shirt up. Erwin started humming stripper music. Levi got into it wiggling his hips as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"Fuck, look at those abs!" Hange cried. Levi bent to pull his socks off, wiggling his ass in Eren's face. Eren backed up looking like a ripe tomatoe. Levi stood up, slowly he undid his pants button and zipper. He came over to stand directly in front of Eren as he eased his pants down over his hips. Eren swallowed. Levi worked his pants lower, showing his hip bone. Then, he moved his thumb off of the waistband of his blue boxers.

"Awe no fair!" Hange hit him in the ass with a pillow, nearly shoving Levi's dick in Eren's face. Levi sat down to take his pants off, just as the buzzer sounded from the security desk. Eren went to answer it. It was Moblit.

"Oh yeah, he was coming over after he got out of work!" Hange called. Eren okayed it for him to come up.

"Levi, it's your turn." Eren said.

"Truth or dare brat?" Levi's silver eyes twinkled.

"Dare." Eren stated confidently until he saw the smirk on Levi's face.