Furlan

"I fucked up, like big time fucked up!" Levi cried. He squatted near a rock hugging his legs to his chest. Isabel sat down on the rock.

"Eren?" She guessed. Levi nodded. "Spill." She stroked his back. He shivered.

"I had sex with him this morning, like with all of his friends in his tiny ass apartment and I just fucked him!" Levi sprang up pacing around the rock. "Now he won't even talk to me!"

"Yeah. You fucked up." Isabel stated. "Did you fuck him because you really wanted to at that moment, or is it more because of the guilt you feel over Furlan?" She folded her arms across her chest. Levi sank down beside her.

"I don't know." He ran a hand through his hair. "You're the only one who knows I was planning on breaking up with him before he vanished." He added.

"Yeah, I know." Isabel hugged Levi. "And if Furlan comes back, well we won't know what he remembers or how much time he will feel has passed. For him it could be just seconds..." She rested her head on his shoulder.

"I really, really like Eren, Izzy." Levi whispered.

"Then you need to tell him." She said. She lifted her head to look at him. "Time to be a big boy, runt. Admit you fucked up and tell him how you feel." She ordered.

"I tried. I told him I thought I loved him, like while we were doing it." Levi muttered. "After, before we left to come here I tried talking to him again and he just moved me out of the way and walked out. I have no idea what that was about."

"He was probably embarrassed. You did say you fucked him with all his friends around. I'm sure they heard..." Her voice trailed away.

"Yeah, you know how much of a dick I am. I made sure they heard." He muttered. She tossed her head back laughing.

"My god. Levi you are the same asshole you have always been!" she laughed. He snorted. As she started to tear up from laughing so hard, he too began to laugh. This was life with Isabel. She may not be able to help you fix your fuck ups, but she could make you feel better.

As they were leaning against each other trying to regain their breath they heard Hange call out. "ALRIGHT WE'RE READY."

"Fuck. I may get my human life back, but I'm not sure I want it. Maybe I could just become the cat forever. Eren seemed to like him better." Levi muttered pulling Isabel to her feet. They walked back out to where everyone was standing.

"OK, Levi stand here." Hange grabbed him as soon as he came out of the woods. She put him in front of one of the metal rods. "Do not touch this, at all. Do not cross this line, got it?" She demanded. He nodded. She went to put Isabel by the next one, then Armin and Eren were placed by two and Erwin took the last. Hange and Moblit went over to the side were they had more equipment set up.

"You all need to watch your rod. If it looks like it is coming out of the ground, you yell to us. If it starts to vibrate faster or slower than the other rods, you yell to us. If it changes color..."

"We yell to you!" Eren said. Hange laughed clapping her hands together.

"You got it." She cried.

"OK, here we go. We are going to start at low levels you may feel like butterflies in your stomach or the ground quaking. That's ok." Moblit said. He twisted some dials and flicked a switch. At first nothing happened. Eren shivered as he felt a cold breeze slither over his skin. Moblit turned a dial. The rods began to vibrate.

Eren felt the vibrations in his feet. He glanced up. Across from him, Levi stood starring at him. When the two locked eyes, they both looked away. They all began to feel the vibrations throughout their body. Every few minutes it changed. After about ten minutes, Eren felt a ringing in his ears. He tried to wiggle a finger in it to stop it.