Make up

⚠️ smut ⚠️

Eren woke up the next morning feeling weird. His body felt all wrong to him. Rolling over he caught sight of the bracelet on his wrist. Right, he was cursed now. He sighed. Did he really love Levi? Furlan said it had to be true love. Wasn't that something more than just, ugh he didn't even know where his thoughts were going on this. He got up and went to use the bathroom.

When he walked into the kitchen he saw Furlan at the table. The guy had a cup of coffee, actually three cups, around the outside of his grimoire. He was bent over it muttering to himself and flipping over loose pages beside the book. Eren watched him a moment.

"Hungry? You look like you've been up for a while." He announced his presence. Furlan looked up. A smile on his thin lips.

"Starving. I ate all your pop tarts, sorry." He smirked not looking sorry at all. "And your chips, ice cream, had some soda, and oh what were those frozen round things. Like pastries with cream inside?" He asked. Eren snorted.

"Bon bons? They were my moms you will have to replace them." He teased. Furlan chuckled picking up one cup he sipped from it made a face and grabbed the next one.

"I hate coffee. Levi refuses to drink it. It makes him all jittery and like off the chain. It took him fifteen hours to come down from a caffeine high when we stayed up all night to keep him from changing." Furlan shook his head.

"You guys were dating..." He mumbled.

"Were being the apportioned word. Hey, it's OK. I figured I was gone two or three years. That's weird." He shook his head.

"Has Levi come back yet?" Eren asked.

"Passed out about an hour ago in the desk chair. Give him thirty more minutes, he'll be awake."

"How do you know that?" Eren frowned. He began making sausage, bacon, pancakes and hash browns.

"Levi doesn't sleep. Like ever. It's something to do with his past. He doesn't talk about it, but I get the feeling he was abused." Furlan said. Eren dropped an egg on the floor. Furlan's hand touched his back.

"I got it. Had a feeling that's what you guys bonded over." He cleaned up the egg mess.

"Well, we aren't as screwed as I thought we were." He said now with a glass of soda in his hand.

"Oh, yeah? Levi thinks he can take the curse back." Eren stated.

"Nope. That won't work. It passed to you because you truly love Levi." Furlan stated. "That doesn't mean Levi doesn't love you, but he, well let's just say he has a hang up in that area. You don't seem too. You're pretty open." Hs smirked. "You're friends really love you." He added.

"You talk about love like it is some magical word." Eren flipped the pancakes.

"Ain't it?" Furlan looked up at the celling.

"You said we weren't screwed, then changed the subject." A grouchy voice demanded.

"Ah, still as lovely in the morning as always!" Furlan grouched a teasing smile on his lips. Eren slid the cup of tea over he had made to the ravenette. Furlan giggled. But he saw how neither Eren, nor Levi looked at the other. Furlan shook his head.

"You two are idiots." He grumbled. "Here, let me fix this. Eren, Levi is a sadistic prick. Always has been a bit self centered, doesn't see people as humans, in general he is a hot mess of shit packed in a very fine body." Furlan winked at his ex.

"And here I thought you cared about me." Levi complained. Furlan laughed.

"I love you, you're awesome!" He ruffled Levi's hair jumping back before the ravenette could strike him. "Levi, Eren is a shy, sheltered little fool. He still believes in happy ever after. He also doesn't see clearly. You are going to have to use your words to tell him exactly what's going on in that head of yours." He pulled Levi over to a corner. Took the pan out of Eren's hand and shoved him to Levi.