Morning Sunshine

⚠️ shut ⚠️

In the morning, Eren woke bathed in a bright spot of sunlight. He stretched out hearing his body snap and pop. He turned to see Levi sitting up groggily. The ravenette saw him, a soft warm smile touched his lips.

"Hey bright eyes." He smirked Eren tsked. He reached a hand out to touch the smooth warm face.

"Hey yourself." Eren chuckled. He leaned down to kiss the ravenette's lips. Levi laid back pulling Eren with him. The taller teen caught himself with his hands on either side of Levi's head.

"What is it with you and fucking me in a house filled with our friends?" Eren chuckled when his mouth was freed.

"I was only kissing you, you're the one that got a dirty idea." Levi snickered. "Yet, I'm not opposed to it." He laughed. Eren groaned.

"No, not with all of them here." Eren climbed out of bed. He smirked. "We have our own bathroom." His jeweled eyes twinkled as he glanced back at Levi still sprawled on the bed. Levi grinned. He dashed out of bed. Eren yelped. He tried to grab the fleeing body, but Levi was quick to duck inside the other room. Eren laughed running in behind him.

He slammed Levi against the counter, locking his mouth to the others. Levi's hands slid over Eren's firm naked body. Eren felt the bracelet slip back onto his wrist as Levi pulled his hand from the dark hair. Their breathing quickened.

"You ok with doing it in here? You know it echo's?" Levi teased.

"Keep it down then. We can run the water." Eren backed up to the shower. He kept an eye on his boyfriend as he turned the faucets. Water rained down. Levi moaned dramatically as he heard it hitting the tiled floor.

"Ass!" Eren snickered. Levi dashed forward gripping Eren's ass cheek as he shoved the taller male into the wall.

"You have a fine one." He stated before sucking on the hard nipples. Eren gasped.

"Unfair, you still have clothes on." He muttered. His hands dipping under Levi's shirt to pull it up.

Levi had to break contact with Eren's skin as the shirt was pulled over his head. As soon as his arms were free he moved back a step and yanked his pants off. His hardened pole bounced free. Eren licked his lips. This time the moan that escaped Levi wasn't on purpose. Eren lifted the smaller body up, their mouths connecting in a heated kiss. He placed Levi back on the sink. Levi's ass dropped into the bowl.

"Ass." He tried to pull himself out, but Eren's head was in his groin. Levi growled out a shocked moan when Eren's warm mouth engulfed his cock. "Brat!" He gasped fisting one hand into the brown hair as his other still tried to dig into the mirror.

Eren's head bobbed over Levi's cock. Levi tried hard not to let any sound escape him, but that was nearly impossible. He moaned breathing out his pleasure as Eren sucked and jerked his cock. Levi had no leverage to thrust into the others wet chasm. Eren was hurting his legs by laying on them. One thing Levi could say for sure was that Eren learned quickly. It didn't take him long to get Levi to the point of climax.

Levi came biting his lip as soft moans whimpered out of him. Eren stood. "Have you ever..." he began.

"Bottomed?" Levi asked. Eren nodded. Levi shook his head.

"Idiot, you're the only person I've had a sexual relationship with." He informed him.

"You and Furlan?" Eren frowned.

"Only kissed and did blow jobs to each other." Levi confirmed.

"Would you be interested in it?" Eren asked. Levi's teeth flitted over his lips. He glanced down at Eren's sizeable erection.