Home Alone

The house was eerily quiet. Eren sat with his back on the couch. Levi's head was in his lap. He had fallen asleep while they watched a movie. Isabel had left with Furlan a little after noon. She stated she was going to take him out and see what was needed for him to move back into his place. Hange and Moblit went to "confront" Petra again over the spell. Erwin and Armin were the last to leave. Just after Eren put the movie in they had announced they found something and rushed out the door. Eren had watched the movie stroking Levi's hair. The man had fallen asleep.

Now, Eren was stuck. He didn't know if he should try getting up. He was afraid that would wake up Levi. He knew it was getting late and he should transform, but he wanted to say goodnight to Levi first. As he was considering what to do, Levi rolled over. Eren caught his shoulder but his body slid to the floor. He awoke when his knee hit the wood.

"What the hell, brat?" Levi muttered. His eyes caught the time. "You should change." He added.

"I wanted to say goodnight to you first." Eren said. Levi stood, Eren pulled him to him their lips met in a hungry kiss. Levi fisted his hands in Eren's shirt at his waist. He pulled him to him as tightly as he could.

"I really hate this." He muttered.

"It's ok. I don't mind." Eren smiled. He backed away. Thinking about being a cat he waited. They stood staring at each other.

"Uh, what's up?" Levi asked.

"It's not working." Eren muttered.

"What do you mean, not working?" Levi glared at him.

"I mean I'm doing everything I did last time, but no cat!" Eren growled.

"Then try harder!" Levi snorted. "It's not hard!" He added.

"Well apparently it is." Eren hissed.

"I'm calling Furlan!" Levi walked to the kitchen.

"Is Eren wearing the bracelet?" Furlan's voice spoke as Eren walked in.

"Yes." Levi stated.

"And you gave it to him, willingly?" Questioned the wizard.

"Yeah, I wanted to protect him." Levi growled.

"Then as long as Eren wears that bracelet, I don't think he will change." Furlan stated.

"Why?" Levi and Eren asked together. Furlan chuckled.

"At the center of this curse is the fact Petra was trying to do a love spell. Therefore, Eren took the curse from Levi because he loved him, and wanted him to live a normal life. Levi gave Eren the bracelet out of a selfless act of kindness and love. To protect him, from the cat." Furlan stopped talking. The two teens looked at each other.

"And!" They cried.

"And what? As long as it was an act of love, Eren is protected from becoming the cat. We could experiment and have him take the bracelet off..." Furlan stated.

"Maybe when you're here. Will this mess up the curse?" Levi asked.

"Not sure. Let's wait a day or two, then take the bracelet off and see what happens. Meanwhile, Hange and I are working on a cure so just hang in there, baby." Furlan laughed.

"Did you just quote a stupid poster?" Levi demanded.

"No sense of humor!" Furlan was chuckling. Levi hung up.

"We have a whole night to ourselves..." Levi said, his grey eyes dark as he looked up to Eren.

"Yeah..." Eren smirked as he looked at Levi.