The tuning fork

After the shower a very red faced Eren followed Levi out to the kitchen. Everyone was there. Hange grinned. Their eyes shinning as they leaned on Moblit's shoulders.

"So, your first time?" She cooed.

"Fuck off, shitty glasses." Levi told them in his board tone. Hange snorted throwing a muffin at Levi's head.

"I wasn't talking to you, ass." They cried. Levi caught the muffin biting the top off as he sat down with a cup of tea. Gingerly, Eren sat on the seat beside Armin. He noted the blond had placed a cushion there. Eren glanced at Armin. The blond blushed looking away, Eren turned away as well. Armin slid the hot plate of eggs towards him. Eren mumbled a thank you.

Levi smirked over at them. Erwin kicked his chair glaring at the dark haired male. Levi casually flipped him off while sipping tea. Erwin got up storming into the kitchen.

"So, uh. How are we doing this Furlan thing? You have a giant holy turning fork or something?" Eren asked.

"Or something." Armin looked at him like he was dumber than the table. Their eyes locked and they both busted out laughing.

"Well, it is all about sound and what we hear versus the universe..." Hange was walking around waving their hands. Eren tuned them out. He finished breakfast while Levi sat across from him beside Erwin.

Without thinking, Eren stood up quickly to take care of his dishes. His legs and back spasmed and he fell back into the chair. Armin chuckled.

"Yeah, that sucks, you get used it after a bit." He held out his hand where he had gotten some aspirin for Eren. Eren looked at him shocked.

"What?" He demanded.

"You think I only go to Erwin's to study? Really?" Armin snickered. Eren kicked his chair glaring as he took the pain killers. Hange had finally ran out of stuff to say. They were getting ready to leave when Eren's phone rang. Seeing it was his mother he ducked into the kitchen.

"Hey, mom how's the tour?" he asked.

"It's going good. How are you? It feels like forever since we talked." She asked.

"All's good but um, we're getting ready to leave, going to hang out with Armin today." Eren informed her.

"I'm so glad you're not alone all the time. OK, sell I'll let you go, I just wanted to hear your voice. Let's set up a FaceTime call." After a little back and forth they managed to find a time that worked for them. Eren said good bye and hurried out to see only Levi was still in his apartment.

"All good?" Levi asked leaning against the door.

"Yeah. Let's go." Eren went to move around him. Levi laid a hand on his chest.

"Eren, about earlier..." He stopped looking away, his cheeks turning red.

"Lets talk about it later." Eren reached around him, to his shock Levi moved out of the way. Eren frowned but opened the door. They walked out heading to the parking lot where Erwin and Moblit had their cars. Eren got in the back of Erwin's car. Armin was in the front. Levi glanced at the open door, kicked it shut, then went and got in to Moblit's car.

"Oh he is going to regret that!" Erwin chuckled.

"Yeah, Hange isn't driving, now she has his undivided attention." Armin agreed laughing. They pulled out, Erwin following Moblit, since Levi was the one directing where they had to go. They drove for about forty minutes, Eren and Armin singing horribly to the radio. Then Moblit pulled off into a small strip mall parking lot.

Levi got out of their car. A girl stood up from a bench set in the shade. She rushed up hugging Levi tightly. Levi returned the hug, his chin barely above her shoulder. Eren watched as they exchanged some words. Then the couple walked up to Erwin's window. The blond rolled it down.