- He returns -

The three of us sat in silence. I sat on my bed reading a book and fiddling with the ring on it finger while Hermione sat at the table, looking down at a book, not actually reading it.

The radio was on. Harry got up from his seat and strolled over to Hermione who looked at him confused. He put his hand out for her.

She got up and the two began dancing with one another, giggling and spinning each other around. For a moment, we found peace for what felt like the first time since this all began.

I smile as I watch the two but find myself wondering about George.

It had been a while since I last seen him and I couldn't stop thinking about the ring on my finger.

I miss him

The two break away from one another and Hermione sat back down, looking off at something in thought.

I knew it was Ron she was thinking about. It had been like this since he left. She was a different person when he wasn't around.

The next day, Harry and Mione sat out talking with one another as I stayed in. Although I came along to help, it felt as though I was excluded from the rest.

When the two returned they told me about how we would need to go to Godrics hollow at some point.

"What's any good going there?" I asked.

Harry opened his mouth to speak but Mione bet him to it.

"The Gryffindor sword could be there, and who knows, anything," she says.

"What she said," Harry says.

"Well, if yous want I could stay here incase..." I trailed off when seeing Hermione's face drop a little.

"You know," I add, giving her an apologetic look.

"I think it would be better if you came, you know? In case we would need an extra hand?" Harry suggests.

"No, she's right, Harry. Ron could be back any day now, it's better if someone was to be here if he was to turn up," Mione says.

"Then it's settled," I smiled.

"Let us know if anything happens," Harry says.

"Of course,"

- Time skip -

A few days later had passed.

It was dark out.

Harry was outside the tent, presumably on watch out.

Me and Hermione were supposed to be resting, but none of us could. Hermione was thinking about Ron. Like she praying for a miracle to bring him back.

I on the other hand just couldn't get to sleep.

I decided to read the owl I got from George. It was nothing special really, just the usual 'How's things where you are' sort of thing.

Everything seemed to be good on his end which I was elated to hear.

A question still burns in my mind though.

How did he get the ring on my finger without me noticing? Stupid question, I know. But it really is a mystery.

All thoughts aside, I finally managed to fall asleep putting my thoughts at rest for the night. Who knows what awaits us tomorrow.

- Time Skip -

"Hermione!"

I stir in my sleep to the sound of Harrys voice ringing out.

"Hermione!" He shouts again.

Hermione wakes up and looks at me.

"What you looking at me for, he's calling you," I say, sleepily smuggling into my pillow more.

"Good morning to you too," she rolls her eyes getting up.

"Is everything alright?" She asks worried.

"I'm fine. Believe me it's more than fine," Harry says, pointing back to someone walking behind him in the distance.

Hermione stops in her tracks to look at the red head.

"Hey," he smiles.

Without saying anything she storms over to him, grabs his bag off and begins hitting him.

"You're a complete" she paused to pick up some leafs from the ground and throws it at him "arse, Ronald Weasley,"

At this point I was fully awake and out my bed to watch what was going on.

"You show up here after weeks and you say 'Hey'?" She shouts, hitting him a few times with his bag.

Ron stood there not knowing what to say.

"Where's my wand, Harry? Where's my wand?" Hermione asks turning to him.

"I don't know,"

"Harry Potter, you give me my wand!" She screams.

"I don't have it!" He says, backing into a tree.

"How come he has your wand?" Ron asks.

"Never mind why he's got my wand," she snarls. She begins walking up to him.

"What is that?"

Ron brings out the now destroyed horucux.

"You destroyed it," she says.

"And how is it you just happened to have the sword of Gryffindor?"

"It's a long story," Harry chirps in behind her.

"Don't think this changes anything," she says, beginning to walk away.

"Awh of course not. I've only just destroyed a Horcrux. Why would that change anything?" He asks rhetorically

"Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left. I just didn't know how to find you," Ron begins.

"How did you find us?" Harry asked.

"With this," Ron brings out the gift professor Dumbledore left for him.

"It doesn't just turn off lights. Dunno how it works but Christmas morning I was sleeping in this little pub, keeping away from some snatchers... and I heard it..."

"It?" Me and harry asked.

"Her voice. Your voice Hermione. Coming out of it,"

"And what exactly did I say, may I ask?" She asks, her arms crossed over one another telling just exactly what mood she was in right now.

"My name. Just my name. Like a whisper. So I took it, clicked it and this tiny ball of light appeared. And I knew, sure enough it floated towards me the ball of light and right through my chest, straight through me, right here," he pointed to the part of his chest his heart would be.

"And I knew it was going to take me where I needed to go so I evaporated. Came to this hillside. It was dark I had no idea where I was, just hoped one of you would show yourself. Then you did," Ron says, looking at Harry knowingly.

"Glad to have you back," I smiled.

Ron nods his head at me.