- Ministry -

I was never good at keeping secrets, but right now it wasn't my choice. I knew considering the way things have been going, it wasn't the best idea to bring up the news I had for them.

The four of us were walking down a busy street.

Hermione stopped to complain about the cake Ginny and her made.

"Hermione honestly. I appreciate the thought, but really giving the fact we were almost killed by a couple of death eaters a few minutes ago." Harry said.

"Right. Perspective."

"We need to get off the streets, get somewhere safe."

The four of us walked into the building were the order of the Phoenix meetings took place but the place was deserted and felt more eery than before.

A pile of dust formed to look like a person and headed straight for us. I lift my hands in defence whilst the others screamed or jumped neverless.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"What was that all about?" Ron added.

"Probably Mad-eyes idea. Case Snape decides to come snooping," Hermione said.

"Yeah, a gust of wind will certinally scare him off," I joke.

She stepped forth and raised her wand, chanting a spell.

"We're alone," She says.

"Well, thank god for that," I say still not 100% convinced that we were, considering a bunch of deatheaters were trying to kill us moments before.

♡ < Time skip > ♡

It was the next morning. Harry was the first to wake up before the rest of us.

I was standing at the window with an uneasy feeling. Overall we couldn't trust anything or anyone which meant I couldn't even trust my closets friends back at Hogwarts.

Harry spots me and comes over.

"Its not going to be normal for a very long time. Is it?" I ask.

"No, but as long as we stick together. We should be fine," Harry reassured.

Not far from us, we could hear Hermione and Ronald playing the piano. Or at least trying to. Me and Harry sat on the floor and watched his golden snitch hover in the air. Soon the two come to join us.

"They have flesh memories. When scrimgeour first gave it to You, I thought it might open it your touch. Dumbledore might have put something inside It," Hermione says.

Harry ponders to himself for a moment until we could hear movement on the other side of the door.

We all stand and run to the door to see that Dobby and another house elf was holding the man from before down.

The man struggles to get them off and ends up falling on his face sending the elf on his head flying. He stands back up and a pan slaps him on his head.

"Expellearmous," Mione disarms him.

"What's your plan?"

"Dobby was only trying to help, but Dobby saw creature in Diagon Alley which Dobby thought was curious and then Dobby heard creature mention Harry potters name and then Dobby saw creature talking with the theift of the night,"