[02]: You'll be the boss||Jaywon

Ship: Jaywon (Jay x Jungwon)

Top: Jay/ Bottom: Jungwon

Theme: in the club || public bathroom sex/vanilla smut *sparkles of degradation kink*

(the following scene happened in my other work "The stranger next to the sea {heeki}" a heeki centered fanfic so some of y'all who read the other book can see the behind the scenes of jungwon's first time ;) if you want read the book for support.)

⁚⁛⁎⁑⁎⁛⁖

Jay is in front of Jungwon moving his drunk body to the beat of a loud noise music. Jungwon wanted to dance too but a sudden puffiness popped in his pants. It's definitely not the first time since the younger has seen the other male more 'inappropriate' like changing shirts or underwears. After all they were friends since middle school and of course Jungwon was in love with the older like forever.

"Jungwon why are you staring me?" Jay asked with a carefree smile looking at the other amused.

"N-Nothing hyung...?" Jungwon answered hesitantly avoiding the older's eyes.

"Is it true that... you like me?" Jay placed the question. Ni-ki had told him once but he never really too it seriously, always trying to avoid the younger's sudden boners.

"Maybe..."

"Let's find out." the older whispered approaching closer and closer Jungwon. His lips were placed right next to Jungwon's skin. The heart of the younger hammered on his chest.

"Jay hyung mind your own business." Jungwon said trying to escape the firm grip on his waist. He wasn't sure if this is gonna end up well.

"You really want me to leave me? Jungwonie just tonight... if you don't want us to be awkward tomorrow I'll just blame it on alcohol and I will pretend I don't remember." Jay gave some alternative solutions for their one night stand but that didn't satisfy the younger. Jungwon wanted the opposite and that was Jay's love.

"I don't want anything. If you can't stay with me then don't have me only for tonight, hyung." Jungwon rejected, already regretting his words.

"Don't be so cheesy hun I like you too. Are you that dumb to not get it?" Jay said and smirked.

"You sound like Riki." Jungwon commented sarcastically ignoring the nickname.

"Leave Ni-ki out of this. Now it's just you and me, sweetie." the older answered again, their faces too close for just friends right now. "So do you like me?"

"Really very much." Jungwon confessed, he liked this new side of Jay not like his usual, careful, calculative one.

"So what are we supposed to do since we fancy each other?" the other questioned and both of them giggled.

"Let's start by... kissing?" Jungwon suggested as he slowly approached his crush's faces.

Their mouths connected unlike other times, soft and gently. Jay was hesitant but Jungwon craved for him. His lips moved to the older's fluffy cheek and then to the skin of his neck. He decided to mark Jay, even if Jay forget it tomorrow some evidence will stay.

"Jungwon... don't leave hickeys.." the older complained sternly.

"Hyung please~" Jungwon begged. "Just for tonight."

"Is that what you would do with Heeseung hyung?" Jay asked.

"You want me to act like you're Heeseung hyung, but you are Jay hyung, Jongseong-ah." the younger said seductively playing with the collar of Jay's shirt.