[15]: The omega's mate link||Heesun

Ship: heesun (Heeseung x Sunoo)

Top: Sunoo / Bottom: Heeseung

Theme: omegaverse/abo au, enemies to lovers || smut
(requested)

⁚⁛⁎⁑⁎⁛⁖

"Your opinion does not really matter to me!" Sunoo yelled at Heeseung with his eyes widened in anger.

"Did I ask?" the older exclaimed upset. He eyed the younger up and down and just scoffed. "Just leave, you annoy the shit out of me."

"Well, I'll definitely do leave!" Sunoo shoved the other away.

"Why the fuck you pushed me!" Heeseung grabbed the younger's collar and raised his fist in order to punch him but the pink haired kicked him with the knee on the stomach and pushed him on the ground.

"Don't try to act stronger than me!" Sunoo rolled his eyes, clearly agitated and set his foot on the other's chest, adding pressure on it.

The older gulped, upset because of the humiliation and glared. "I am stronger than you..." he responded with a little smirk rising already on his face. He knew what Sunoo hated most and what would make his blood boil. "Since I'm an alpha."

The younger finally snapped, completely losing it. Heeseung didn't know what explained the other's overreacting but he surely knew that this inferiority the latter felt would always let him win in fights against Sunoo.

"Fuck you-" Sunoo immediately kicked the other's head while Heeseung was trying to escape.

"Stop kicking my face!" he yelled.

"Hey guys!" Sunghoon suddenly intervened as he happened to pass by for his anatomy classes.

Sunoo didn't cease and the older immediately ran to pull them apart. Sunghoon put himself between them until the youngest stopped.

"What the hell, Sunoo!" he said in worry. "His nose's bleeding." Sunghoon held Heeseung's face after hearing his growls.

"He should have known better." the other rolled his eyes and left.

Everyone knew how strong and assertive  Sunoo was but many of them didn't realise that he was actually an omega, which of course didn't mean anything about his personality or abilities but many people were usually stereotyping his kind as submissive and 'weak'. So the pink haired hates to admit what he was except when Heeseung jokingly called him an omega leading to many people actually learning that the other was one.

Sunoo could never fail to make the other's day a sour one, fuelling Heeseung's counter-attacks.

"Heeseung, don't pick up fights with him." Sunghoon helped the older to get up, heading to the men's restroom.

"He's so oversensitive!" the other complained although he was the one that started the fight. A small silence built up in the air. Yes Sunoo was despicably annoying, full of sass, cold although somewhat an attention whore at the same time but that didn't really stop the older from thinking that Sunoo was absolutely sexy when he was angry and made him develope a small but surely fueling crush on the boy.

"So... I'm gonna leave. I have to meet Jay to study." Sunghoon said.

"Yes, now you call it studying." Heeseung smirked, looking the other through the mirror.

"You have such dirty mind." the younger whined rather annoyed and left.

Almost seconds later, Heeseung opened his phone and started typing.