[25]: Play Dangerous With a Scalpel||Sunsun

Ship: Sunsun (Sunghoon x Sunoo)

Top: Sunghoon / Bottom: Sunoo

Theme: police officer x criminal || smut
(requested)

⁚⁛⁎⁑⁎⁛⁖

"You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions without the presence of your attorney."

Fuck.

Sunoo felt the need to raise his fist and beat the shit out of this stupid motherfucker but his wrists were embellished with a shiny pair of metallic handcuffs and weirdly enough, another officer was violently shoving him into the car.

He was caught red handed but at least he was paid a considerable amount of money for this. He might as well hire the best lawyer of South Korea to get him out of prison quickly.

"Can you open the radio?"

The young policemen in the front seat turned to look at him, simultaneously. That was a strange request that may insinuate an abrupt, surprise attack.

Sunoo clicked his tongue when he saw the underlying concern on both of the guys' faces.

"I'm not gonna do anything funny." he reassured, rolling his eyes.

The music started playing as they reached closer and closer to Soul's biggest police station.

The raven could sense the officers' sweat and flickering anxiety. This was a high profile case, since the national police was trying to find traces of the notorious "Scalpel Killer" the past four years.

Little evidence was available and one of the publicly known ones was that the fatal stab of each one of the brutally murdered victims was achieved with a scalpel.

People were scared to walk out of their houses since the perpetuous uncertainty over these crimes were not usual in such a technologically advanced city such as Seoul.

Scalpels… who really used scalpels except for doctors and maybe pharmacists or nurses?

Fear hovered in the air once someone would pass in front of a hospital or a drug store.

Sunoo bit his lip in an attempt to stop a smile from settling on his mouth. The scalpel was still diligently wrapped inside a napkin and on the waistband of his jeans.

The piercing tip of the sharp object could easily penetrate in his abdomen anytime soon so he endeavored painstakingly to sit in a seemingly relaxed position.

His frigid face would not give away any emotion to the peeking glances of the driver.

In truth, he was so fucking mad at himself. He didn't even utilize his scalpel since mania took over him when he heard the alarms go off.

The bastard he was assigned to kill was provident enough to set a highly advanced security system derived from China.

He looked at the dried crimson crust on his palm, that inevitably stained because of the latex gloves that now were taken away. He wiped his cheek with the back of his hand.

To his surprise, the usually clean skin of his hand was now too smeared with blood.

He scoffed and looked towards the window again. How could this bastard basically shower him with all the 5 liters of blood he had?

"What's your name, guys?" he initiated a conversation, bored.

The policemen didn't reply and clenched their teeth instead.