[10]: At the pale moonlight||Heesun

Ship: Heesun (Heeseung x Sunoo)

Theme: vampire au || light angst (requested)

⁚⁛⁎⁑⁎⁛⁖

*Heeseung is younger than Sunoo*

Heeseung walked nervously in the halls of Decelis Academy. Everything was dipped in this dull, grey atmosphere as it was suffocatingly quiet, with a handful of people around side eyeing suspiciously each other. It was because of the sudden murders and more specifically the vampire attacks that increased alarmingly, along with the kills.

It was no secret that vampires existed in Deceland for centuries amongst people, so naturally the blame for most of the corpses with no blood was on them. Although humans had settled with them, the last decades every non-vampire lived with the fear of their blood being sucked to death, along with a blind prejudice that all vampires are bad, leading to the actual supernatural creatures to hide their true selves in the night shadows.

Murders happened every year, during these eight seasons the target group changed. Five years ago it was farmers, three years ago it was shop owners and now it was high school students.

Every five week new missing people were announced, leaving the rest of adolescents in utter fear of losing their own lives. As a result, everyone was distant, cold and... suspicious. Nobody knew who were the vampires in the masses of innocent humans. Nobody knew the imposters.

Heeseung would wake up and hate the fact that he even had gotten out of dorm. He was terrified that he'd have the same fate as his older brother who had died after a vampire attack.

He was trembling with the thought that maybe his sit mate, his classmates or even his teachers would be one of these monsters and he wouldn't even possibly manage to save himself from them if they ended up alone in a room.

Nonetheless vampires had lived so long with humans that they could manage to mask their instincts in broad daylight, most of the tines. That's why most of murders took place a night.

Heeseung glanced at his watch as he stood besides his locker. He was waiting for his senior and possibly his only friend in the school, Kim Sunoo.

He didn't even need to turn his back, to sense that the older was coming with his annoying boyfriend, Park Jay.

The almost empty by now halls were echoing Jay's giggles and little yelps as he was now in front of Heeseung.

"Hi, Heeseung-ah!" Sunoo said in between his chuckles after some of Jay's stupid jokes.

"Hello, hyung." the younger replied looking away. He hated it when the couple acted like that in front of him.

"My lovely Jay, lemme kiss you..." Sunoo's voice snapped Heeseung back in reality as he would clearly see a whole bl drama scene in front of him, with Sunoo lifting up Jay's chin and kissing him softly. The older opened his eyes swiftly, gazed at him and smirked slyly, before Heeseung looked away with a faint blush painting his cheeks.

When they parted their lips Jay's face was red too, stammering a "I'm going to the class, babe." he left.

Heeseung and his crush-friend were finally alone. He was too shy to look up so he just stared at the floor scratching the inner side of his thumb with his index finger, a bad habit he got back to his childhood from his dad.