[20]: ᶠYͧoͨᵏu||Sunwon

Ship: Sunwon (Sunoo x Jungwon)

Top: Sunoo / Bottom: Jungwon

Theme: highschool romance, in denial || hard smut
(requested by @jJungbeom)

⁚⁛⁎⁑⁎⁛⁖

"Yang, you're still wearing these ugly mini skirts of yours?" Sunoo jeered, looking at the other judgmentally.

The younger was wearing a skirt, obviously, as he started pulling it lower nervously trying not to break his confident facade.

It was this annoying ass guy, Kim Sunoo who was always trying to get him angry with his comments on his clothing choice.

"You know that you look a little weird with that little outfit of yours, right?" he continued without looking at him as he rested the bag on his back, with a haughty look. "You're plain ugly, man." he giggled.

Jungwon turned his head towards the other suddenly, completely fed up. He didn't want to cause any scene but if this annoying fuck didn't shut up his martial arts zone would finally come to use.

He frowned, not wanting to keep up with Sunoo's stupid 'mean girl' shit. "If your parents knew how hideous you'd look, I bet that you'd be straight up aborted," he clicked his tongue and continued.

Although Jungwon hated to admit it, he was quite hurt by Sunoo's mean comments. Usually he didn't give any gravity to others' criticism but when it came from the most attractive senior in the school. That was the exact reason why he was actually not so reactive towards the raven, since he had developed a small crush on him.

Nevertheless, he didn't hear the bothersome older talking again so he was sure that he was done with him, at least in the time being.

"Jay hyung!" Jungwon walked faster to his best friend and his only friend too.

Since he decided to express himself through his style, many of his old friends started to distance themselves from him but his hyung was the only one who accepted him the way he is and stayed by his side.

Naturally, the speculations of them being a couple were running wild around the school, definitely false since the older was aromantic.

"Jungwon, please. It's 8 o'clock, keep it lower," the older complain grumpily and half hugged his friend as they started walking towards their classes, talking about the latest movie they've watched in the cinema.

Meanwhile, Sunoo's eyes pierced Jay's back once he saw him clinging on to the younger again. This dude was so nosy and completely stuck next to Jungwon 24/7. He walked away when he saw his friends, trying to get these thoughts out of his mind. Because he knew well that Jungwon did look good in that skirt today, in a way that made him strangely attracted. In fact, the skirt on him was extraordinarily cute.

Sunoo felt like his heart was ready to explode when he saw Jay with Jungwon the next day.

It was their afternoon classes and the hallways were almost empty, with only some seniors and juniors letting enough space and time for this gross Jay guy to flirt with the youngest.

He had his hands around the other's waist, looking at him intensively, almost passionately as he was taking some strands off the younger's eyes.

Was he trying to kiss Jungwon? In public?

The latter had a loving look in his eyes as he stared at his friend, completely calm about the fact that he was taking advantage of him -at least in Sunoo's eyes-.