[05]: Cooler than me(1/2)||Yunhoon

Ship: Yunhoon (Jake x Sunghoon)

Theme: high school au || romance (part 1/2)

⁚⁛⁎⁑⁎⁛⁖

"If I could write you a song to make you fall in love, I would already have you under my hand." Jake texted and threw himself on his bed.

The annoying, narcissistic brat. Park Sunghoon. He needs everyone's eyes just to feel seen. And he's his crush, unfortunately. This dumbass always thinks that he's cooler than him, he never says hi or remembers Jake's name probably because he thinks he's cooler than him.

Jake was in a band, the vocalist and guitarist. Fairly popular but too bad for the rich boy Sunghoon who doesn't even condescend to look down on him. Yeah, yeah he think's he's superior or something but Jake had already figured it out. Sunghoon doesn't even know himself, nobody knows who he really is.

He frustratedly got up and rolled his eyes as he messed his brown hair that were slightly longer since he's too bored to go to the barber's. He decided to go on the library, to listen to some music. Studying in library is just for some angsty nerds who think they came out of a coming-of-age movie.

As he was walking he noticed Sunghoon. The latter was talking with a younger girl. Jake frowned and felt the need to dash there just to stop the rich boy from approaching the random girl.

He smiled in satisfaction once he noticed that the specific student was one of his fan girls. He fake smiled and managed to interrupt them once they were ready to kiss. His eyes sparkled in jealousy when he noticed that Sunghoon left that types of girls being with him. Because, for the record, this girl was one of the most annoying 'baddies' in school.

"Jake oppa!" she yelped excited to see her crush in front of her.

"Hi, baby." he winked and leaned in to kiss her. She didn't reject the offer as when his face was at a distant again he could see her red like a tomato.

"Sunghoon, wassup!" he successfully hided his anger. But the same went with the raven who was mad that the vocalist managed to steal so easily his possibly future girl that he was trying to get.

"Good?" the rich one said clueless. That little thing that Sunghoon slightly cups his cheek whenever he's confused is so damn adorable. But it seems likes he's clueless to who Sim Jake is.

"Lovely, you can go. I wanted to hang out with Hoon." the older successfully managed to get this girl away from the raven.

"Oh yeah, of course, sorry." she said and left.

"Now, the two of us..." Jake breathed out and glared.

"No actually it'll be only you, lovely." Sunghoon mocked and was ready to leave until he felt the other grabbing his wrist.

"Park Sunghoon, do you know who I am?" Jake was fed up. He couldn't stand this dumb attitude of the older anymore.

"Yeah, you're a guy in a band. Let go off my arm now." the other replied nonchalantly. Of course he knew Jaeyun, the popular music boy or something. He was pretty odd, not gonna lie. Imagine being in a band and act all popular. So stooping on him was actually a pleasant activity for him. But the main motive of Sunghoon acting like that was actually the strange attraction that he had towards the singing dude. And now he felt that this attraction of his was taking further lengths as he felt the unfamiliar sensation of craving.

"I think we should go somewhere to talk..." Jake suggested with a smirk. Sunghoon couldn't deny that the older is low-key attractive.

"If you say so..." he smiled too but then proceeded to scoff seemingly annoyed.

He didn't really know that Jake's desire was exceptionally strong today. Now they were in an isolated alley. "What are we doing here?" the raven asked worried. He's never been to places like that. He was taken aback once the australian pushed him against the nearby wall.

"Sunghoon-ah." he just breathed out.

"What?"

"Why are you like that?" his voice had a strange whiney tone that made him seem needy. "Pretending you don't know me, looking down on me...fucking narcissist." he mumbled and forced his lips on the other.

Sunghoon freaked out. He's never kissed anyone. But he wanted to kiss Jake. He hesitantly moved his lips in sink with the others too. Their tongues twisting in their mouths creating a bizarre sensation that send chills to the older.

Jake placed a distance between them once they were out of breath. "I- uhmm...Don't take this ser-" he was interrupted as Sunghoon took a grip of his shirt's mattress and pulled him in another kiss.

They stopped again only for the latter to reply. "I wanted it too." he paused and his white fang-like teeth showed as he smiled. "But after we finish, you'll disappear from my eyes, Jakey."

...

Two months passed and the boys hadn't talked to each other ever since. Jake was too busy and Sunghoon always found a way to avoid the other. But for both of them their make out session was amazing and something that they'd definitely do again with each other.

Sunghoon hated this feeling. Whenever he laid on his bed, he turned red when he brought the kiss in his  mind. Maybe it was better to stay like that and not contract with the older again... But it was so unbearably painful.

So one he decided to visit the band's practice room. It was in an old flat that was neglected by its owners so the the band rented it.

Sunghoon had never even passed in front of there but yesterday he sneakily asked his friend Jay where his crush is.

He wasn't even sure what he was doing, he didn't even know if Jake was inside or not or even worse, it might have been another bandmate of the older.

He was ready to leave, giving up on his idea until right in front of him, Jake opened a door. He left a surprised gasp and then smirked. "Sunghoon-ah...I thought you were done with me." he said with a sloppy, whiny voice trying to hide his sly smile.

"I-I'm not done...yet." the other replied hesitantly. After the incident between them whenever he was somewhere with Jake he felt his cheeks burning.

"Really...?" this stupid smirk enraged Sunghoon but made him want the older even more.

"Yeah." he finally was in charge once he pushed Jake in again and then closed the door behind them.

Sunghoon slipped his hands into Jake's oversized hoodie and traveled them on the bare, hard abs and after some seconds on the older's back. "Jakey..." he whispered, with their faces only a breath away.

"I missed you, babe." the other said too and put his palms on Sunghoon's nape.

"Mmmh" the younger hummed between their kiss. They hadn't seen each other so it easily turned out in a messy make out that left both of them breathless.

Jake continued panting after they parted and then a gasp left his mouth. The raven had his fingers on his nipples and after a light squiz, he slightly twisted them. "Ah-" a moan escaped his lips.

Nobody had ever touched Jake like that before. Sunghoon grinned, satisfied by the reaction.

"Sunghoon-ah...p-please stop." the older pleaded once the other continued playing more.

"Why should I?" Sunghoon now brought Jake's soft flesh in his mouth and sucking it, creating dark hickeys on the other's neck.

"D-Don't." the older moaned out.

"Jake...that's only the start. We're not done yet." Sunghoon smirked and patted the other's erection.

⁚⁛⁎⁑⁎⁛⁖