Chapter 4

Aurora:

I opened my eyes to see Marc Hans still in mine,those memories were horrible,I hated them.

The avengers,Natasha,yelena,I miss them I really do,but after half of them died I-,I just couldn't bring myself to go back to New York,yelena may not be dead but I haven't heard from her for about 15 years.

Marc fell on the sofa,I think he passed out,oh well I stood up and took Marc's shoes off and put them on the floor I grabbed a blanket and placed it on him carefully,I cleaned his house including the glass I dropped earlier and made him a new glass of water,I also made him a ham and cheese sandwich just incase.

Afterwards I walked up to gus's tank "hey gus" I said "I know your friends a real charmer isn't he" I said as I looked at steven "what am I doing" "talking to a fish" "I'm going bonkers"I gave gus abit of his food and walked away.

I placed it stevens glass of water and his sandwich on the table next to him,I also grabbed a pen and a piece of paper to write him a note:

Dear Steven,

I may have figured somethings about you,but you have figured some things about me,if your scared of me I get it, most people were too.But remember I would never hurt you,you've been my first friend I have ever had in years and I love you for that,and yes I know you have a lot of questions so if you want to you could come over later.

I hope your ok,And I'm sorry.
Your luv - Aurora Maximoff

I grabbed my coat and bag and walked out of steven's apartment and made sure I grabbed the spare key,as I walked into my apartment my phone started ringing I groaned as I locked my door and kicked my boots off.

I ran to the kitchen to see who it was *no caller id*,I looked at it confused but I shrugged the confusion off,"hello?" I said while answering the phone and grabbing an apple " long time no see Rory" my eyes widened my legs were going weak,I noticed that voice that Russian accent,wait...

"Yelena?"

——-

Author:

Aurora who now?
Ok come on you didn't see that coming right

AND YELENA TOO

HOLD THE PHONE-

Words:409