Chapter 20

Time skip for 8 years

Auroras POV

After we eventually got Marc and steven to be 'friends' it was kind of alright, marc was the one out most of the time though.... Steven gets abut annoying. Sorry stev.

"Luna get your ass over here!" I shouted, she giggled whilst running around the house in her diaper. Shes only three and has recently started to walk but the little shit wont stop running away. I eventually caught up to her and put her pants and sweater on for the cold weather, it was a week before Christmas and the kids were excited. Yes, i said kidS...

"Mom! Wheres my shoes!?" Axel shouted across the house, "check the shoe draw!" I replied. I swear i do everything in this house!

"Mom! I need help with my Homework!" Roxy shouted from her bedroom, like brother like sister. Well, they are twins afterall.

Lets give you a recap if my children, Luna is three and she HATES steven to the point when she hears his accent she starts kicking and screaming. Then we've got the Twins, Axel and Roxy they are eight, Axel loves football and Marc well since they are basically the same personality. Rozy loves gymnastics and Steven, i only think she likes him because he's smart and does her homework for her.... She thinks i haven't noticed, but otherwise they also have the same personality.

"Dont worry, ill help you Rox!" And english accent echoed through the house, here we go. I watched as steven ran up the stairs towards her room and they talked and talked about homework for hours whilst i sat here watching lion king with Luna.

I checked the time, its 7:24pm. Axel should be home in 6 minutes exactly, its like he has a super power because he always arrives the second the number turns. "Hey baby." And american accent said behind me, i tilted my head backwards towards him "oh thank god its you and bot steven" i kissed him, he made his way towards the couch and sat beside us "he cna hear you know, he seems offended" he placed his arm on the couch behind me "i dont give a flying fuck" we chuckled at my response.

Suddenly the door flung open "hey mom" axel said placing his football ball down and taking off his shoes, i checked the time. 8:00pm. I told you... "hey axel, how was your day?" I asked as he made his way around the couch towards us three, i placed my hand on his cheek to remove the dirt that was there.
"Meh it was alright." I smiled.

"Get yourself in the shower," he rolled his eyes and made his way up the stairs "remember its a sunday!" I shouted after him and hearing him mutter a small 'whatever' as he reached the top.

"I love you so much." I turned towards marcs sudden outburst, he placed his hand on y thigh as i continued to bounce it for Luna.

"I love you more." I kissed his lips once more before heading up the stairs myself and placing a tired and asleep luna in her bed, tucking her in before kissing her head and whispering a small 'goodnight'.

I made my way towards the twins room, opening the door to see them still awake on there ipads " right guys time for bed" i grabbed the ipads and placed them on charge on the"table for them.  Walking towards the two i gave them a kiss on the forehead and whispered a small'goodnight' before walking to my room.

I saw marc already un bed without a shirt on, "hey handsome" i whispered closing the door with a small click, i sunk myself into the covers "hello beautiful" he said before placing his head on my chest, his finger drew circles on the exposed skin on my stomach. Well he lifted my shirt up but whatever.

Sleep took over us like there was no tomorrow.

...

This is the final one, im going to be completely honest and say that i dont remember shite that happened in the MK. So, lets just skip shal we... thanks lysm!