Chapter 17

I breathed heavily as I walked across the platform,my feet going one by one my hands going sweaty as I grabbed onto the wall.

I hopped on the other platform and wobbled as the last on fell "oh shit" I sighed out,let's just say it's not the way I want to die,not here in this shit hole anyway.

I continued to walk but when I looked back a hand was poking out of the hole "WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed and beggar to move fasted hoping whatever that thing was,is stuck in there.

I could hear the platform starting to form cracks under me as I looked down,in time I jumped onto the other side and fell as the rocks started to fall into the black hole that was in the middle of the room.

I could see my own breath of how hold it was,I stood up and patted the dust off my legs whilst I breathed heavily of what just happened,I almost fell to death and a fucking hand grabbed me from the wall.

That's when something grabbed me from behind and pulled me into the darkness,I shrieked as I fought back running back out to the light when it grabbed me again,I punched whatever was pulling me and set myself free from his grasp "fuck off,actually I don't fuck with demons" I said putting my hands up as the zombie looking like emerged from the darkness "what in the walking dead" I said as it feel on top of me,I grabbed my spare knife and plunged it into his eyes and pushes him off the cliff.

I lied there thinking once again of what just happened "that was a fight you put up there" I heard a man's voice say,I looked to the side and saw the o new and only "Harrow" I basically growled out and stood up "what ever you have to say fuck off I don't want to hear you" I said walking towards the exit and turned the corner "mi amor" he said "that's what she would call you right?" I was hiding myself in the shadows as I didn't want harrow to know my weakness....My old lover.

FLASHBACK:

I've just came back from a mission with Steve and Tony,I was heading up the stairs to My room waiting to see her there,I opened the door to see the room empty but I didn't think anything of it,she's probably training or something.

I walked to the bathroom to have a shower as I was dirty from the mission,when I got out I expected her to be there but once again she wasn't,it was starting to get dark and I was worried.

I know she can protect herself from anything and she's perfectly fine but,it's almost midnight and that's not very normal.

I walked downstairs and met Tony "hey Rory" he said and I simply replied back with a hey,"by the way if your looking for witchy,she's on the roof watching stars for the past four hours" he said winking "she's been there the whole time" I hugged out as Tony just shrugged.

I climbed on the ladder that would lead you to the roof and saw her,my witchy,she was standing there her hair blowing as the looked up and the staring night,I walked up to the and kissed her on the neck as I snaked my arms around her waist "where were you my Luv" I asked "sorry mi amor,I was up here clearing my mind" she said with a sigh

I put my hands on her shoulder and turned her to face me "want to talk about it?" I asked her as we looked into each others eyes she simply shook her head and raised her hand to my head "what do you feel my Luv" I asked pressing my head against her " I just feel you".

That's when it all turned In to hell.

A ship flew on top of us and started rapidly firing guns,me and Wanda broke apart as the floor beneath us cracked in half "Aroura" she shouted "I'll find you" I said as I felt myself falling backwards and it all turned back.

END OF FLASHBACK

I woke up with a scream lights were beaming in to my eyes,I squinted my eyes to look around and saw what it looked like was a hospital,I looked down to see what I was wearing and I wore an all white jumper and baggy pants.

I leaped out of bed and opened the door I started walking through the hallway when I felt like someone was behind me,I saw there was a metal bar just on the left of me so I flicked my wrists to break it and led it towards the unknown persons neck,I turned around "Marc?" I looked to his left "and Steven?" I said with wide eyes "you can tell which is which?" Steven asked "well yes because you look scared and frightened and Marc looks like he's been on a drug spree" I said making the metal bar fall to the ground.

I ran towards Marc and hugged him "what-how are you here?" He asked "being honest I have no clue,one second I was in the tomb talking to harrow and the next I'm here" I said "harrow shot us" said Marc "twice actually" said Steven "how are you guys still here,isn't khonshu literally a rock?" I asked "that we don't bloody know" steven said.

We heard a banging noise behind me and I turned around seeing a shadow behind the door,the door opened to see an Egyptian type of hupo "hi" she said,steven and Marc screamed like girls as I stood there looking at her with a wtf face.

"Stop screaming like fucking Barbies" I said and the both stood there quiet "fucking hell" I said with a sigh and smacked my hand on my head.

————

I'm basically going to explain more in another chapter <3

Words:1029