Chapter 7

Aurora:

Wife?,Stevens never told me about his wife.

Marc?,alright ok I think we're good.

I took my ear off of the wall and continued to eat my pancakes,suddenly everything went quiet.

AURORA

Ugh,that voice again "what do you want" I answered annoyed

HELP HIM,HES IN DANGER THOSE PEOPLE THAT TOOK HIM TOLD HIM HE NEEDS TO GO WITH THEM FOR QUESTIONING,ITS BULLSHIT

I put my plate in the sink "I'm listening"

THEY ARE TAKING HIM TO-WELL

"Spit it out"

I CANT

"TELL ME GOD DAMN IT"

YOUR FATHER,THERE TAKING HIM TO YOUR FATHER.

Oh no,that beatle they were talking about isn't just any beatle,it's the scarab.

———-

I looked up at the tall buildings that my father had build,here we are again I thought to myself.

I never would think that I would be here again after all the shitty things that had happened here but when it involves Steven,my Steven I don't care.

———-

"Give me the scarab" a man's voice was heard,I knew exactly who that assholes voice was "I-I don't have it I-I swear" he was stuttering,he sounded scared.

Poor Steven.

I looked around the corner then to see a woman with brown curly hair holds up the scarab "I have it" she said proudly,what is she doing?,does she even know what she's holding.

Stupid woman.

"You don't even know what your holding right now" said the asshole :)

"W-wait leave her ou-t of this" said Steven,the asshole looked at Steven "do you know what this is" he said while holding up his cane

"Yeah,yeah it's a cane" said Steven that's all I heard befor everything turned into chaos,the woman ran up to Steven gave him the scarab and they both started running up the stairs.

The asshole was going to press his cane into the ground untill "WAIT" I shouted,he turned around "Aurora?" He looked at me with pleading eyes "oh don't give me this bullshit" I said as I looked up to Steven and the woman looking down at me.

"You came back,my daughter" he said and I scoffed,he made sure that everyone heard the daughter "don't daughter bullshit me" I said "you a liar" I stepped closer "you betrayed me" I stepped closer again "and I hate you" I said as I stood in front of him.

Eyes glowed red and in that moment,everyone was on the floor.

———

Well now we know who her father is :)

WHO IS EXCITED FOR THE NEW EPISODE BEACAUSE YALL I AMMMMM

words-439