Chapter 5 part 1: Silence before the Storm

30th July, 2042

The day was close.

Federation of Five Nations knew that.
Meetings of UN members in last years were... Chaotic. And now, everyone was just waiting for European Continent to light up on fire for the third time.
On one side - Latin Alliance, military organization bounding together conservative nations that wanted to restore their former glory.
On another - the Fifth Internationale, a group of countries that claimed to be communist, and indeed some of them were.
Democratic countries on the west and north doesn't seem to be intrested in direct help to any side of conflict.
Federation was wondering how long the peace will last, and which side will win the following war.
- Hey - he've heard voice over him, recognizing his old friend, a country with red, white and green horizontal stripes along side a dark blue triangle on the right of his head as a flag.
- Oh, hey, Moravia - Winged country welcomed him, as he jumped down from the small wall FFN was sitting on.
- Glad you've finally remembered to not call me my official name, I started to get bored by that - he said.
- Is thar all you've came for, check if I didn't forget, Common Kingdom of Czechoslovakia and Hungary? - Five Nations replied with a smile.
- VERY funny, P o l a n d - riposted Moravia. As he was bored of people on meetings repeatedly saying his full name, his friend was constantly repeating that he isn't favouring any nation in his country, and calling him by the name of any single nation is discriminating other ones.
Federation gave an "are-you-provocating-me" look with his left eye, as the right one was hidden behind a red eyepatch with white eagle, knight on horse and angel with sword and shield on it.
- But seriously, what have came you for? -
- Germany wants to share his plans for French theatre with you -
FFN sighted. Back in 2029, when Lithuania invaded and subjugated Latvia with little consequences, no one could imagine that it would start a chain reaction of nationalist and conservative movements rising to power in many countries sooner or later. One of these was Spain, and unlike Germany, Poland, Hungary or Italy it got too radical to not consider it to be fascist.
But when neo-communists rised to power in humiliated by Ukraine Russia, international community was expecting at least temporary alliance between Iberian Peninsula an Central Europe, that didn't happened as Spain, after annexing Portugal, started to rival with newly unified with Austria Germany over influence in France, which got splitted in half after both of them started military coupes, sequentially in Tulusia and Alsace-Lorraine.
- And he couldn't simply call me? You had to get all way here from Visegrad - descendant of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth pointed out, remembering to not start overthinking.
- I already was in Krakow, and I wanted to look at these beautiful Belarusian forests you've been talking about - Czechoslovakia-Hungary answered.
- Go back to governing your country, I'll be in Berlin next week. I have to deal with some pro-Russian movements here. I hope my speech will work again... -