𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦?

𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝘊𝘭𝘦𝘰'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Going to the store was a lot like flipping a coin for me

Going to the store was a lot like flipping a coin for me. It was all based on luck and the majority of the time I would lose.

I was always hoping to be greeted by Fezco's warm smile, but sure enough I ended up pulling the short straw, stuck with Ashtray's screw face and bad attitude.

That's why I would only go when I had no other option, like the day of Mckay's party when I was in desperate need of weed.

I was just about to go into the store, already discouraged by the fact Fezco hadn't been sat outside like I hoped, when I saw my cousin exiting the back door.

"Oh my god! Rue!" I squealed excitedly before running over and hugging her tightly.

"Hey Kiki," she smiled back.

"My mom told me you were back, how are you feeling?" I asked as I pulled away from our embrace.

"I'm good," she responded meekly, "Are you going to the party tonight?"

"Do I even need to answer that?" I giggled causing her to shake her head lightly.

That's one thing everyone knew about me, I would never miss a house party. Of course, none of them compared to the ones I hosted but as long as the music was good and I had a drink in hand, I always managed to enjoy myself.

"Maddy is taking me but I'm sure there's another space in the car if you need a ride?" I offered.

"Yea, I'd appreciate that. Just let me know what time to be ready for," Rue hummed in response.

"Totally. Now since you're such a great cousin, can you do me a tiny favour?" I asked in my kindest voice.

I could already tell by Rue's expression she was skeptical but she slowly nodded, gesturing for me to continue.

"Do you mind going back in and getting some weed for me? I really am not in the mood to face that dick," I huffed at the thought of Ashtray.

There was actually short period of time where I thought Ashtray was kinda cute but that was completely ruined after our first interaction when he was nothing but blunt and demeaning to me.

I remember it like it was yesterday, the first time I had joined Rue on her trip to pick up from the store. Before I had even opened my mouth he already managed to mock me for my hair.