𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 - 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

It was difficult to sit still and let Cleo just leave

It was difficult to sit still and let Cleo just leave. If it wasn't for Fezco's later plans I might have followed after her although in reality it was probably a good thing that I couldn't. She was already upset about everything and me trying to talk to her in public would only make it worse.

I didn't understand why she had got so pissed with me though. Sure, I made the first move but she kissed back and it was obvious she wanted it. It also isn't my fault Nate Jacobs is a fucking psycho. I tried not to dwell on it too much, just assuming I was the easiest target for her anger since she already hated me.

After she had left I just continued to sit with a couple people by the pool until I finally got the call from Fezco that put all my thoughts about Cleo on pause. He was about to beat the fuck out of Nate Jacobs and I needed to be ready.

I rushed to Rue and let her know that if she needed a ride we would be leaving soon before making my way to the car. It wasn't often Fezco trusted me with his car and I knew this time it was really important so I tried to stay focused.

I was tense in the drivers seat, waiting for any sign of Fezco emerging from the party. I was hoping the reason he was taking so long was just because he was really going to town on Nate's face. I knew Fezco wouldn't let it go so far that Nate died even though
he deserved it. That's also the reason Fezco refused to let me be the one to give Nate a beat down despite my constant begs. We both knew that as soon as I got my hands on that cocky prick it would be over for him, even more so now that he basically blackmailed Cleo in front of me.

A couple minutes went by and I saw Fezco storming in the direction of the car. He silently got into the passenger seat and I drove off straight away. I looked over at him momentarily to see his chest heaving up and down. His white shirt now had red stains and his knuckles were also bloody. I smirked slightly at the sight, feeling a small sense of pride over Fezco.

"You get his ass good?" I asked, although I already knew the answer.

"You already know I did," he retorted with a low chuckle, "Y'know, I was worried you dipped on me earlier though. You went missing for half the night."

"You really think I would ghost like that? Nah, I'm surprised you even noticed when you was all loved up at the couch with that girl," I taunted.

"Her name's Lexi," he informed with a goofy ass smile, "Forreal though, where were you?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Try me," he hummed in response.

I debated it for a short moment. I knew Cleo probably wouldn't want me to tell anyone but Fezco was different. He was my brother and he knew everything about me, even the stuff I didn't mention.

"Me and Cleo was getting fucked up in the bathroom together," I admitted with a short laugh, almost in my own disbelief at the idea.

I watched as Fezco turned to me with a perplexed look, "Imma need you to be a bit more specific. By fucked up do you mean you were getting high or.. other stuff?"

"Both. It really wasn't like that though, it was just a kiss cause we was both high and shit," I rationalised but Fez shook his head.

"You don't kiss the girl you apparently 'hate' just cause you smoked a bit of weed," he retorted.

"How do you know I was the one who kissed her?" I asked with furrowed brows.

"Cause I've seen the way you look at her at the times when you ain't arguing wit each other," Fez mused.

I stayed silent for a moment. I know I'd checked her out a couple times but I didn't think I was really that obvious about it. Even so, the looks I gave Cleo didn't mean anything. They were nothing more than the looks I gave any other girl.

"Ion know whatchu on about. That bitch is annoying as fuck, I only kissed her to shut her up," I huffed.

"Aight, if you say so," Fezco muttered although he didn't sound convinced.

I think Fezco could sense my frustration because he backed down after that and thankfully we pulled up to the house not long after.

I went straight to my room, not bothering to say anything else to Fezco. It wasn't even that I felt angry or anything, I was just exhausted. It had been a long ass day and I just wanted to forget about it all and sleep.

 It had been a long ass day and I just wanted to forget about it all and sleep