𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩

𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I originally planned on showing up to the carnival with Rue, Gia and Lexi but I ended up taking a little too long to get ready so they decided to just meet me there instead

I originally planned on showing up to the carnival with Rue, Gia and Lexi but I ended up taking a little too long to get ready so they decided to just meet me there instead. I didn't complain though since in all honesty I wasn't a big fan of rides and it just meant I had less pressure to get ready quickly.

I was a known perfectionist, no matter where I was going I had to look presentable. I had my carnival look planned out for a week and as awful as it sounds, I purposely didn't eat all day just to look good in the outfit.

By the time I arrived at the carnival it was already well underway, there were swarms of people pretty much everywhere but no sign of Rue, Gia or Lexi. I tried to call each of the girls but none of the picked up.

As I was searching for anyone I knew in the crowds I managed to spot two familiar figures.

"Oh my god, you guys look amazing!" I squealed as my eyes landed on both Maddy and Cassie.

"At least someone appreciates us," Maddy chuckled causing me to frown in confusion.

She understood my expression as she responded, "I'll explain later but right now we're going to get molly, you coming?"

I nodded enthusiastically with a goofy grin as she held up the tickets. "I haven't done molly in a long ass time," I commented as we walked over to the pretzel stall.

"The last time I did it was your birthday party," Cassie noted causing us all to giggle slightly thinking back to that night.

My laughter only grew once we arrived at the pretzel stall. Ashtray looked down at us with a stern face but all I could focus on was his 'Pretzel Mania' cap.

"Cute hat, Asstray," I spoke in an amused tone.

"Shut the fuck up, Cleo," he hissed at me before looking over at the other girls, "How many pretzels you want?"

"Three please," Cassie smiled innocently.

"Thats $40 for you two, $50 for you," Ash nodded, me of course being the one singled out.

"That's not fair!" I whined but Ash wasn't having any of it, "I'll make it $60 if you keep on being a brat."

I quietened down after that, a pout still remained on my face as I reluctantly handed over $50 which Ashtray was quick to snatch before he walked to the back of the stand. The other girls both had smirks on their faces as they watched the interaction, obviously finding the whole situation funny.