𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥

𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Fez had been acting weird as fuck since the raid

Fez had been acting weird as fuck since the raid. It was obviously understandable due to
the circumstances but I didn't like how secretive he was being with me. I knew it was his way of trying to protect me but I didn't need protecting.

He wouldn't even let me in on his plans to get the money we owed Mouse. Every time I asked he just offered the same bland answer of "i'm gon handle it."

I never pressed him on it since I didn't want to add any more stress to the situation. Fezco was a smart ass guy and out of everyone, he was the one person I trusted to fix this. Besides, I knew if shit got to the point where Fezco needed help I wouldn't even need a second to think before looking out for my brother.

I was relatively calm when he went out to get the money. He still hadn't told me where he was going but he promised to be back before Mouse and Custer showed up which was enough for me.

My nerves started to pick up though once they turned up at our place and there was still no sign of Fezco. I sent him a text to let him know they had arrived but he didn't respond.

Part of me wanted to just leave them outside til Fezco returned but I knew I didn't really have any other choice but to let them in. We kept the interactions short as I showed them to the living room and left them alone in there, making sure to still stay close enough to keep an eye on them.

I was used to observing the pair from the number of times they'd shown up here before. I didn't like either of them, Mouse lived up to his name by nature with his bad reputation just like a rodent, and Custer was just Mouse's annoying little bitch. They were both a lot like vermin in all honesty - they needed exterminating.

I didn't know how Fezco put up with their bullshit, I'd told him countless times how their product wasn't worth the disrespect but he always told me to just stay in my lane and stay quiet when they showed up. It was probably a good thing that I didn't speak though because I wouldn't have the patience or self restraint to stay calm when these dudes tried to constantly fuck us over.

They had been waiting for about twenty minutes when Fezco finally returned with the money. From my angle I couldn't see too much of him but I heard his monotone voice respond to Mouse who wasn't even looking in Fez's direction.

I couldn't see Mouse's face but as soon as he mentioned the raid I knew this wasn't going to end well. The drug business was a dog-eat-dog world and there was no way Mouse was going to let us off lightly after having the feds at our place.

My thoughts were unsurprisingly proven right as he stood up and turned so his front was now on display. The gun in his hand was enough to set off my fight or flight and before he had even finished his sentence my hand was on the hammer.

My instincts kicked in and I took my chance. Two clean swoops and Mouse dropped to the floor leaving Custer in hysteria as he clutched his face. Fez obviously wasn't expecting the attack either by his delayed reaction.

"Yo, bro! What the fuck, man?" he directed to me but I had no response.

The rush of adrenaline started to drop as I scanned the room, only needing a brief glance at Mouse to see he was dead. I felt no regret at the sight, Mouse deserved it after all. He should have seen it coming.

The only regret I felt was not hitting Custer hard enough to have him in the same position as Mouse. That guy was always annoying as hell and he was even worse now that he wouldn't stop screaming after the blow to the face.

I would've finished the job then and there but Fezco was already distressed and besides I wasn't a complete sociopath. I obviously didn't get enjoyment out of the situation but I did what I had to do to protect my family and that was enough peace of mind for me.

 I obviously didn't get enjoyment out of the situation but I did what I had to do to protect my family and that was enough peace of mind for me