𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘉𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

When I first heard about what happened to Mouse I was a little freaked out

When I first heard about what happened to Mouse I was a little freaked out. I knew Ashtray could be short-tempered and often violent after the handful of fights I'd seen him in but I would have never thought he was capable of murder, no matter how many times he threatened me with it.

I tried not to let it change the way I saw him too much though since I had only just started to not hate his guts as much. The fact it was Mouse of all people also made it not seem as callous because he was the same guy who drugged Rue to the point of almost another overdose. From my basic understanding, Mouse would not be missed.

I could tell Ashtray was on edge though by his cold demeanour as we drove. I couldn't tell if it was Rue's obnoxious singing along to Tupac or the literal murder he committed playing on his mind but he looked more than unsettled.

I tried to diffuse the tension in the air with a light-hearted comment, "Fez I know you're gonna hate me for this but Pac is so clear of Biggie it's laughable."

He shot me a quizzical look before shaking his head with a chuckle, "You sure you ain't been snorting a lil too, Kiki? Cause it sure sounds like it."

"Jesus christ," Ash huffed in annoyance under his breath which caused a frown to tug at my lips.

I tried to nudge Rue to get her to quieten down but she was too high to care as she babbled along to the music. Ashtray looked at Fezco and then at me with a miserable expression to which I tried to smile back weakly, earning myself a bored roll of the eyes from him.

"I hit 'em up!" she hollered causing Ashtray to indirectly snap, "Yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up?"

"Yea, Rue you gotta chill out back there, forreal. Me and Ash gotta handle some serious business right now," Fez spoke in a more calming tone.

I let out a sigh as Rue leant back into the seat beside me. I kept my eyes out of the window as we pulled up at some sketchy place in front of a guy and a girl.

Something about the whole situation just seemed off and I could feel myself getting nervous. My eyes widened as I saw the gun in Ashtray's hand before
Fez climbed out the car and briefly spoke with the guy.

Soon enough the blonde was climbing in besides Rue and Fez dipped his head through the window, "Ten, twenty minutes tops, alright? Y'all just please stay in the car."

As soon as Ash got out I hopped into the front seat leaving the other two girls in the back. Rue was talking to the girl, who I learnt was named Faye, whilst I sat quietly in the front.